Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Sorry boomclaw :I

Status
Not open for further replies.

oMeteor

Veteran
Okay so i'm sorry to you boomclaw, I was wrong, You were right, You were doing the best for the server, I was wrong.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Why is everyone apologizing? xD VeggiDay and Boomclaw lol

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i Still don't know if i should say something or not... considering idk who either of them are... and i've only been told bad things about Boomclaw...

Hoopless

Veteran
This message has been deleted because of sharing staff information with the public.
Continuation of this slander tour will result in a blacklist.

MouraThat

Veteran
Yes, and after he said that, people want to be back as staff and boomclaw accepts them... Lmao
I disagreed to people coming back but it wasnt always boomclaw after Jasper ;left BoomClaw didnt decide it was yeori and other admins.Jasper made a good rule on resigning but now i get the feeling itd be broken.

Stavon

Pika Member
Everything's fucked. I can tell you that. I'm not hating on Pika,but it needs to fix itself.

MouraThat

Veteran
Everything's fucked. I can tell you that. I'm not hating on Pika,but it needs to fix itself.
^Basically yeah , Lol. Staff managment willbe sorted though , no more of this bs, well if there is i wont be here for it.
Also my orginial community ie. survival they are all leaving and i dont blame them since every month survival is reset/hacked or whatever .

Stavon

Pika Member
I just don't like how this server is going. It's going downhill. Just because you guys are vunerable to getting hacked doesnt mean shit. You guys don't even know how to sort shit out.

None of you do the things that most staffs do,apart from Boomclaw.

Stavon

Pika Member
Even so,what is the point in trying to build from the ground up? Boomclaw deleted the backup,and who's left alone to build everything? Yoeri.

Boomclaw

Veteran
Even so,what is the point in trying to build from the ground up? Boomclaw deleted the backup,and who's left alone to build everything? Yoeri.

Hmm. Lets think through your logic.

I spend 2 weeks designing a new server, then 2 weeks later I delete the entire network and spend up to 14 hours daily restoring it with Yoeri whilst implementing much more secure defenses around our vital systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.