Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Some chat rules, please?

SlaveBralee

This guy randomly sent this message after he got killed? Ban ? Name is Glo328943 and he has a friend OllieWBA0604 that says similar things but couldnt catch a screenshot since my game crashed and when i restarted it couldnt load messagesScreenshot_1.png

JerryMine

The Pika
I suggest you downloading screenshoting software like LightShot to screenshot the chat, and send it here.

Tips on reporting a player based on chat offense:
1. Fullscreen screenshot. Do not crop it like the one you did above.
2. Image must contain a sentence from a specific player that breaks the rules in order for the report to be accepted.
3. You can refer to the rules here. Find the one suitable and set it in your report. For example, from the picture above, we know that the person you wanted to report, glo328943, is guilty because of the sentence: "i hope u go to hell and die" and "mother f#ker". Referring to the rules section and getting what the sentence really mean, "i hope u go to hell and die" is Encouraging Suicide, while "mother f#ker" is Swearing or Sexual Content. The worse the case goes, the longer the duration of ban and mute they will receive, like Encouraging Suicide is a 1 week ip-ban, while the other starts with a warning. (If someone disgusts you by calling you so again, just threaten them with the report button and make them cry Eventually, you will find a satisfying green [Accepted] icon on your report and gotten them in the ban list.) (Totally not threatening, of course... you don't get anything physically anyway)

ir_n

The Pika
A full screenshot of the screen is required, with the scoreboard shown.

ImNotNoob

Banned
^^
Heloo I wnna say smth fjfkdndmx c cnncncnc c xm CV jencnsmxdlvmn g ggi