Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

About galactix reset. Why and Some suggestions. And even staff. please read this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meron

Hello there! I want to talk about galactix. 1st It needs a reset. 2nd more staff. 3rd hacker banning system.

1st it needs a reset because its just getting boring and people are getting better, factions are getting unfair, people with unfair advantages and some things that are glitched out in the game and The staff themselves!

So here are Three things why they need to reset galactix and comment down if u want these changest to happen or u have better. comment if u want a RESET.

First lets talk about ``unfair Factions``
And i mean that some factions are getting better and better with only inviting donaters or maybe friends and then the other newbies are getting ignored and always killed and farmed!

Second lets talk about unfair advantages
By that it means that players gang war zone and kill others and gives other newbies no chance to survive or maybe try until a hacker passes by and clears out the war zone till a staff comes on and logs off.

Third third lets talk about staff and how they work.[Please comment down if u dont like this system or u have a better system for them]
We need more staff because hackers are just flowing out of no where by that I mean hackers will always join in the server and clear out everyone. So we need and really need more active staff like mabey choose 5 staff every month or lower till 1 staff. And there should be rules for these staff like how they should work what do they need to achive before they develope or get promoted to another membership.

Thank you for reading my thread hope I didnt waste your time but, i had to do this cause it might change galactix craft into a better server and getting more members to join! Cya in my next thread.

-Meron

OP
OP
M

Meron

And also the staff need to be online from about 1-2+ hours in each server because then hackers will be exposed or other crimes.I am Sorry if i missed some things out because iam kinda sick right now and I cant think that hard.

Last edited:

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Hello there! I want to talk about galactix. 1st It needs a reset. 2nd more staff. 3rd hacker banning system.

1st it needs a reset because its just getting boring and people are getting better, factions are getting unfair, people with unfair advantages and some things that are glitched out in the game and The staff themselves!

So here are Three things why they need to reset galactix and comment down if u want these changest to happen or u have better. comment if u want a RESET.

And i mean that some factions are getting better and better with only inviting donaters or maybe friends and then the other newbies are getting ignored and always killed and farmed!

By that it means that players gang war zone and kill others and gives other newbies no chance to survive or maybe try until a hacker passes by and clears out the war zone till a staff comes on and logs off.

Third third lets talk about staff and how they work.[Please comment down if u dont like this system or u have a better system for them]
We need more staff because hackers are just flowing out of no where by that I mean hackers will always join in the server and clear out everyone. So we need and really need more active staff like mabey choose 5 staff every month or lower till 1 staff. And there should be rules for these staff like how they should work what do they need to achive before they develope or get promoted to another membership.

Thank you for reading my thread hope I didnt waste your time but, i had to do this cause it might change galactix craft into a better server and getting more members to join! Cya in my next thread.

-Meron
Great. +1 As I said before hackers come and go 24/7 and its really hard to control them. There aren't enought staff on galactic, I agree with that. I baisicly only see NickTill come and no other staff. Others come and leave instant. Not all donors are pros. Take undeads FAC for example they have donators but still are weak FAC. Whiles the facs with donators and without them are more orginised. Like ColoRed, BeastModez etc. Also I think I'm not the only donor that gets spammed with thees messages: "Can u give me money? I'm poor" , " give me gear" , " are you staff " etc

OP
OP
M

Meron

Great. +1 As I said before hackers come and go 24/7 and its really hard to control them. There aren't enought staff on galactic, I agree with that. I baisicly only see NickTill come and no other staff. Others come and leave instant. Not all donors are pros. Take undeads FAC for example they have donators but still are weak FAC. Whiles the facs with donators and without them are more orginised. Like ColoRed, BeastModez etc. Also I think I'm not the only donor that gets spammed with thees messages: "Can u give me money? I'm poor" , " give me gear" , " are you staff " etc
Me too I always get these and I cant see how many people I did to them /ignore

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Me too I always get these and I cant see how many people I did to them /ignore
kek i dont ignore them.. i just let them spam and i do my buisness like fake im afk but im infact radeing or making a base or pvping

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
I dont playing Galactix but, (just played 1 day) but this thread was informative.

Such a nice thread,
+1.

OP
OP
M

Meron

a
I dont playing Galactix but, (just played 1 day) but this thread was informative.

Such a nice thread,
+1.
Thank you and good luck on your journey!

Unfortunately I was banned from the server for 4 more days. :(:oops:

Wersi

I know atleast 2 active staff members who go to galaxy Daily. But ofc theres alot of hackers still.

DODE2K

Veteran
Ok
1st.about the unfair factions
And i mean that some factions are getting better and better with only inviting donaters or maybe friends and then the other newbies are getting ignored and always killed and farmed
I agree With you about that Donators Can make a faction better/stronger but that't is not 100% a faction still can get stronger and better without Donators you have to be clever about it and also patient/Work hard
A faction can still get to the top without any donators as members

2nd. unfair advantages
Factions is a Team based Gamemode the way that you can get to the top is with a good organised faction
If someone is in the warzone with his faction members or allies that doesn't mean that its unfair
That's why even on other faction server going alone to pvp is a big mistake that could cost you your good gear

3rd Staff
Third lets talk about staff and how they work.[Please comment down if u dont like this system or u have a better system for them]
If you didn't notice by now There is 17 different server on pika that hackers also join
and also you have to remember that we volunteered to be staff members here we use our spare time to help players on pika
and you have to remember that we have our personal life too , most of us have school to go to and study for and some of us also work ,friends to meet ,projects to finish we also get busy

And also the staff need to be online from about 1-2+ hours in each server because then hackers will be exposed or other crimes.I am Sorry if i missed some things out because iam kinda sick right now and I cant think that hard.
so we have 17+servers 17X2 =34
Last time i checked there was only 24 hours a day lel

Status
Not open for further replies.