Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

to: staffs (please read)

moxxy17

Banned
I do agree, I feel that all staff are playing one game mode. It would be nice to have active staff on other servers like Bedwars, Skywars, and OPFactions. But that's just my in my experience since I came back a few months ago. Some servers are forgotten. I am not saying staff don't do their job, but it would be nice to see staff that either play all game modes or stick to a game mode with less staff.

Can you please check why my account has been recently been showing up...... that whenever I join a cracked server or any server in general it's showing that the antibot filter has detected me as a bot... When I clearly I am not... Please help I really like to play on pika network...... With friends

Subvalent

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Can you please check why my account has been recently been showing up...... that whenever I join a cracked server or any server in general it's showing that the antibot filter has detected me as a bot... When I clearly I am not... Please help I really like to play on pika network...... With friends
make an unban appeal.