Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

solution tp-killing

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hi, we all know tp-killing is a real problem on survival, and any other server.

my solution to this problem is to give invulnerability for 10 seconds to the player that got tp'd.
10 seconds is more than enough time to react to any trap and gives time to type /spawn or /home to get to savety.

I don't think there is a buff/potion effect in minecraft that gives invulnerability, but perhaps give them obsorbtion 100 and fire resistance for that 10 seconds. that would negate any lava killing (the most used form of tp-killing, and fall traps.

anyways, i hope the suggestion is going to get reviewed by players and staff.

ofcourse ill also be making a ticket, possibly on bug reports because there is no suggestion ticket section.

OP
OP
Minecraft_leg

Minecraft_leg

Banned
wrong place to post this thread
I dont think it wrong. since it applies to survival.
The reason it's posted here is to gather opinions of the survival players so staff can see what the player response will be in case they want to impliment it.

like said on the buttom ive also posted it on other thread which are more related to server issues.

OP
OP
Minecraft_leg

Minecraft_leg

Banned
Hi, we all know tp-killing is a real problem on survival, and any other server.

my solution to this problem is to give invulnerability for 10 seconds to the player that got tp'd.
10 seconds is more than enough time to react to any trap and gives time to type /spawn or /home to get to savety.

I don't think there is a buff/potion effect in minecraft that gives invulnerability, but perhaps give them obsorbtion 100 and fire resistance for that 10 seconds. that would negate any lava killing (the most used form of tp-killing, and fall traps.

anyways, i hope the suggestion is going to get reviewed by players and staff.
And that this thread is going to get filled with constructed feedback.

ofcourse ill also be making a ticket, possibly on bug reports because there is no suggestion ticket section.

keiko

The Pika
I dont think it wrong. since it applies to survival.
The reason it's posted here is to gather opinions of the survival players so staff can see what the player response will be in case they want to impliment it.

like said on the buttom ive also posted it on other thread which are more related to server issues.
well sry dude