Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Guide] Solution to TP Killing

SpiderKid

Pika Lover
We all know there are many people who just don't wanna grind and just tp kill others for stuff. Well, I have got away with many of these and I will tell you how to get out of it.

1. Clan Warp: When you get a request of someone who wants you to tp to them, do /c warp [warps name] first. After, when you accept, you realize he is tp killing you or not. If he is, open your chat with T, press he UP Arrow button on the keyboard and press ENTER when you come to the /c warp. This will instantly tp you to your warp.

2. Water Bucket: ALWAYS keep a water bucket in your hot bar ready IF you can land a MLG when getting tp killed.

3. Log off glitch: I don't recommend this that much as this MAY not work sometimes but you can give it a try. When you get tpied to a hole, just disconnect from the server and then join after some time. By this you won't take any fall damage.

4. Trust Issues: Even a friend can tp kill you, so look out when they ask you to tp to them. You can't trust him at that time.

5. Clan Teleport: Just like the /c warp, you can even keep /c tp [clan member's name] ready because its another command which instantly tpies you.

6. Don't Panic: Stay calm and don't get panicked when you get tpied and AVOID using /home or /spawn because these take time to get tpied.

7. Ender Pearls: Get some ender pearls ready in your hot bar to escape quickly by teleporting.

8. Blocks: Many people make a one block hole which is very deep to tp kill you. Try placing block and land on it before falling deep down in the hole.

IMP: Start recording because if the guy tries to tp kill you, just report him on forums with proof.

THANK YOU!