Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So, PikaNetwork Got Some Updates...

How's The Recent Update In Bedwars

• Best

• Good

• Bad

• Worst

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlackVenomOP

Pika Member
How You Guys Think Of This Update, In My Opinion Everything Is Fine But, The New Kb System They Introduced Is So Bad... Like Sometimes It Gives More KB And Sometimes It Gives Less Kb... Its So Broken.

dumbguy1401

Epic Pika
How You Guys Think Of This Update, In My Opinion Everything Is Fine But, The New Kb System They Introduced Is So Bad... Like Sometimes It Gives More KB And Sometimes It Gives Less Kb... Its So Broken.
kb is fine but when u are laggy (like 1-2 bars) it sometimes get broken

Anuly

Veteran
From my perspective, the kb has been the same

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Idc about anything else, fbssssss go brrrrrrrrrr.

XLR8SPIKE

Rare Pika
ye im sure they fixed the kb by now

LookCat

They don't implement any changes to the current Knockback dealt. That is probably ping related.

In my opinion the update is preferably the best one so far, I was bornt there.

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
They just need to fix the ping and all good