Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

So, I got perm-banned for this.

Freez

Staff Member
Trial
Hello Lassy,

You have been banned for refusing to SS.
This is your second ban for illegal modification s, so you have been permanently banned.

Have a good day!

OP
OP
L

Lassy

Pika Lover
Hello Lassy,

You have been banned for refusing to SS.
This is your second ban for illegal modification s, so you have been permanently banned.

Have a good day!
Sorry, who are you? :ROFLMAO:

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Since this was your 2nd offense for "Refusing to Screen Share", you got permanently banned.

Everything is clear, and you got banned according to the PikaNetwork global rules.

OP
OP
L

Lassy

Pika Lover
Since this was your 2nd offense for "Refusing to Screen Share", you got permanently banned.

Everything is clear, and you got banned according to the PikaNetwork global rules.
I got SS'd for what reason tho, do I not look legit in that video? This Nxql child just loves riding people better than him...

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
I do not know, since he is SS Manager, he can SS whenever he wants if he thinks you are suspicious.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I got SS'd for what reason tho, do I not look legit in that video? This Nxql child just loves riding people better than him...
Hello Lassy,

As both @bridgeisminenow and @Freez said, you got banned because you refused to SS and also had a ban for Illigal Modifications. Also, don't you think refusing to SS is a bit suspicious? As if you dont have anything to hide you would not refuse. Plus, being rude to staff does not help you in any way or form. Furthermore, you could do a Punishment appeal and explain your situation instead of doing it here as we are happy to listen.

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
oh than every ss manager can screenshare when ever he wants like if im busy i would do the same or if im in fight like lassy was
If they feel that you are suspecious they would freez you and ask to SS but ONLY if they feel you suspecious based on diferent methods of detecting hackers.