Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should the LEGEND come back???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
H20_Delirious_

loads of people are trying to get me unbanned from the 2 year ban ago everyone wants to dominate the server and make pika network opfactions 1 the top factions server going.

If you are down for some war on opfactions 1 and lots of fun with out raging be waiting for h20_delirious_ this month he is coming back for WAR <3

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
thank you mr well as you see i am abit banned :D but em yeah my groupchat that has 63 pika network players are coming back to opfactions if am unbanned :D so yeah we are trying our best to try and get me unbanned. It was nice talking to you Desiiweee and wish me good luck <3

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
thank you my brother hope so aswell we will control op factions 1 again my leo boy

defman

Rare Pika
Well my friend I would love to fight if I get unbanned I would love to fight you dude!

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
i want to get unbanned aswell but no staff has replied to my unban appeal in 3 days wow

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
Thank you very much Defman and Davidva and defam we can do that anyday because my faction are youtubers and i am aswell so we can try it out.

79lb

Legendary Pika
if you come back and i come back, then inv me to the fac, k?
ign: WrongV or ItzDefu

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
i think we have i have nearly met everyone and xomayu baby miss you and WrongV my brother how u doing

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
Thank you <3 but the admins said i cant get unbanned accept buy an unban or use someone els account

Status
Not open for further replies.