Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should I return to BedWars?

Should I Return to Bedwars?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
I have quit Bedwars recently because I was addicted to playing KitPvP, In that short period of time most of my friends also happened to be offline than usually so I didn't really cared about Bedwars but now I remeber the golden days of Bedwars so the question still remains, Should I play Bedwars again?

474ms

Pika Lover
Bedwars is fun. Set a goal, such as getting consecutive victories in Solo, or get new friends and play with them good luck

OP
OP
ItsSanuk

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
I have set my goals, and achevied most of them but there is just not the fun like you know.. and ty!

Hazam

Banned
I have quit Bedwars recently because I was addicted to playing KitPvP, In that short period of time most of my friends also happened to be offline than usually so I didn't really cared about Bedwars but now I remeber the golden days of Bedwars so the question still remains, Should I play Bedwars again?
Instead play skywars fr xd

BeLikeMike_

i feel just how you feel man, it's like rewatching some 3 - 4 year old clips and feeling nostalgic. i feel you.
but yeah as these fellas said above they're not coming back, unfortunatelly, but i thought, why not make the new days the good old ones?
you'll look back in 2 months, 3 months, 6 months, 2 years and you'll miss these days just as these old ones you're talking about.

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Current Bedwars is just filled with sweaty players and according to current situation I will suggest you to play skywars/practice as those are most interesting modes currently.

FlexingBot

Banned
Current Bedwars is just filled with sweaty players and according to current situation I will suggest you to play skywars/practice as those are most interesting modes currently.
And kitpvp which he is currently playing

OP
OP
ItsSanuk

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
Bedwars is filled with cheaters than sweats I’m not gonna lie.

FlexingBot

Banned
Not really, I don't play too often but I do enjoy kitpvp, bedfight voidfight battlerush bridge builduhc, bedwars and skywars