Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Adding new thing to BedWars

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Okay, so I've allready made this argument BUT I still think BedWars should be updates about evrery 2 weeks just adding simple thing like eff1 to tools, better waiting lobbies. Helps for the players to feel like their playing a more proffessional/better server, and I find it funny how pika at peak hours gets 3500players and 2400players are playing bedwars wich equals to 68.5% and pika still isn't accepting any good suggestions on bedwars. And the only thing they have added to bedwars is that they changed the stone sword price from 20iron to 12 iron and fixed fireball jumping that is LITTERALY it like cmon 68.5 percent of players are playing one single game and you add 2 updates in so long like WHAT that is extremely dumb and you should be adding things to impove bedwars very often

Last edited:

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
bedwars must be updated new things makes players attract towards it but trash things/suggestions and bad tbh

Snowyy

Banned
Just too much effort, no point

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good evening,
SnowyT_T

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
huh ? ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Okay, so I've allready made this argument BUT I still think BedWars should be updates about evrery 2 weeks just adding simple thing like eff1 to tools, better waiting lobbies. Helps for the players to feel like their playing a more proffessional/better server, and I find it funny how pika at peak hours gets 3500players and 2400players are playing bedwars wich equals to 68.5% and pika still isn't accepting any good suggestions on bedwars. And the only thing they have added to bedwars is that they changed the stone sword price from 20iron to 12 iron and fixed fireball jumping that is LITTERALY it like cmon 68.5 percent of players are playing one single game and you add 2 updates in so long like WHAT that is extremely dumb and you should be adding things to impove bedwars very often
they should cuz 1 day i saw 2k people playing bedwars and only 500 playing skywars and they dont want to update thier fastest growing game mode

LOGIC: if u took game from hypixel then why not add all of its features what kind of logic is this?

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
they should cuz 1 day i saw 2k people playing bedwars and only 500 playing skywars and they dont want to update thier fastest growing game mode

LOGIC: if u took game from hypixel then why not add all of its features what kind of logic is this?
like for real idk what logic that si lol

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
Just too much effort, no point

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good evening,
SnowyT_T
doesn't make sense lol what do you mean no point? if you don't add new things to the most popular game on your server, your server is going to slowly die, so either add new things or make new games that will atract a new player base, simple.

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
then be patient for some more time
+1 ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

MBhak

Pika Lover
Ya its been too long and they Dont Update. If the update that Bedwars will get (whenever it will come) is not BIG (at least good) I will be upset

Silver Wing

The Pika
Ya its been too long and they Dont Update. If the update that Bedwars will get (whenever it will come) is not BIG (at least good) I will be upset
They have other gamemodes too ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
They have other gamemodes too ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
well those game modes are even worse (in my opinion) skywars is pretty good tho but, survival u can beally walk without lagging back, practice servers are allways laggy, and for opfactions/skywars is just boiring to me (my opinion), and creative litteraly has 20 players at most in there lol, I think they should update bedwars frequently or just add other minigames that would be fun because they deffinetly need more veriaty they they have rn, like blocksmc is so big for a reason and that's because of the veriaty of games you can play so if you get bored of one you can pick throught like 15 more and here if u get bored of 1 u can choose thru like 5 games but yeah if pika had more games it would be more seccesful

Nevuo

I agree they need more updates

Silver Wing

The Pika
well those game modes are even worse (in my opinion) skywars is pretty good tho but, survival u can beally walk without lagging back, practice servers are allways laggy, and for opfactions/skywars is just boiring to me (my opinion), and creative litteraly has 20 players at most in there lol, I think they should update bedwars frequently or just add other minigames that would be fun because they deffinetly need more veriaty they they have rn, like blocksmc is so big for a reason and that's because of the veriaty of games you can play so if you get bored of one you can pick throught like 15 more and here if u get bored of 1 u can choose thru like 5 games but yeah if pika had more games it would be more seccesful
If u dont like another gamemode that doesnt mean other players also dont like them
For example, OP factions and OP prisons are loved by so much players