Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Adding new thing to BedWars

Okay, so I've allready made this argument BUT I still think BedWars should be updates about evrery 2 weeks just adding simple thing like eff1 to tools, better waiting lobbies. Helps for the players to feel like their playing a more proffessional/better server, and I find it funny how pika at peak hours gets 3500players and 2400players are playing bedwars wich equals to 68.5% and pika still isn't accepting any good suggestions on bedwars. And the only thing they have added to bedwars is that they changed the stone sword price from 20iron to 12 iron and fixed fireball jumping that is LITTERALY it like cmon 68.5 percent of players are playing one single game and you add 2 updates in so long like WHAT that is extremely dumb and you should be adding things to impove bedwars very often
Just go and play on jartex, why you even play here. Staff don't even care, also devs are busy on jartex. All they have to do is copy paste the code, but pika matters so less its doesn't even matter lmao.

I can say jartex all I want no forums punishment for light advertising LLLLL

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
no ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Ronii_

Ronii_

Epic Pika
ok
Just go and play on jartex, why you even play here. Staff don't even care, also devs are busy on jartex. All they have to do is copy paste the code, but pika matters so less its doesn't even matter lmao.

I can say jartex all I want no forums punishment for light advertising LLLLL
ok play on jartex idc lol

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Okay, so I've allready made this argument BUT I still think BedWars should be updates about evrery 2 weeks just adding simple thing like eff1 to tools, better waiting lobbies. Helps for the players to feel like their playing a more proffessional/better server, and I find it funny how pika at peak hours gets 3500players and 2400players are playing bedwars wich equals to 68.5% and pika still isn't accepting any good suggestions on bedwars. And the only thing they have added to bedwars is that they changed the stone sword price from 20iron to 12 iron and fixed fireball jumping that is LITTERALY it like cmon 68.5 percent of players are playing one single game and you add 2 updates in so long like WHAT that is extremely dumb and you should be adding things to impove bedwars very often
make a suggestion
ayy stop farming ur giving me 150 notifications per minute