Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Should Galactix be monitored by staff?

Should Galactix be updated and be monitored by staff?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Hello Reader,
I am TerrorGamingMC. I am known in Galactix or OPSkyblock ,I am usually at Galactix now because i​
was bored in OPSkyblock so yeah..

I am posting this thread because there are many hackers in Galactix and always we cannot contact any​
of the staff. They always respond not in-game and i have read this announcement in discord (Your chances of becoming staff have now increased due to the administration team recruiting alot more Trial-Helpers) -PizzaMC. So in this announcement i have thinked that there will be many staff. Now they can assign staff in every server to look and help new members.
2nd one is I have seen no changes in Galactix Faction until now from the release of it. Maybe Staff​
should talk about what to add there are many suggestions about Galactix so you won't need to problem
what to really add.
Loving Player,
-TerrorGamingMC​

~ Logically ~

Banned
Yeah, if practice isn't monitored by staff, what makes you think Galactix will? LOL

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
As @~ Logically ~ said both practice and galactix should be monitored but idk why he said that if practice isnt monitored why isnt galactix. But ive seen alot of staff activity on both servers like NickTill, DODE2K on galactix and SmashArmsHD on practice

DODE2K

Veteran
The reason why there is not a lot of staff on galactix that there is no one Applying from Galactix for staff
so maybe encourage your friends to Apply for staff on Galactix they might get accepted at the end

And about that there is no updates contact the Owner about it staff team have nothing to do with updating servers

Note:Ignore what logically said he already got banned from the forums for his negative behavior

Last edited:

RicH_Baybeer

Veteran
There is a new mod - littlezkim, she is coming on galactix pretty often, like atleast 2 times a day. Banned a good amout of hackers already.

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The reason why there is not a lot of staff on galactix that there is no one Applying from Galactix for staff
so maybe encourage your friends to Apply for staff on Galactix they might get accepted at the end

And about that there is no updates contact the Owner about it staff team have nothing to do with updating servers

Note:Ignore what logically said he already got banned from the forums for his negative behavior
I applied for galatix and with the shortness of staff, I hope I get accepted.

Hyperxxir

Legendary Pika
TBH, monitoring Galactix? Nah..
I'd just implement the "per server staff" system. Then there is almost always one staff on per server and not 4 on one server *cough cough OPfactions cough cough*.

Regards,
Hyper

skyarmyfan11

Ultimate Legendary Pika
TBH, monitoring Galactix? Nah..
I'd just implement the "per server staff" system. Then there is almost always one staff on per server and not 4 on one server *cough cough OPfactions cough cough*.

Regards,
Hyper
That is a good idea. But can't be Al at same time.

OP
OP
TerrorGamingMC

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika

I really want to be apply but i can't it needs forums posts to apply now. :'( I want badly to apply for galactix but i really can't i only need is forum post xD so... yeah i will apply ASAP

NickTill

Staff are allowed to go to whatever server they want, which is why staff distribution may be unequal. However, I myself do play on galactix a good amount, and if you believe there are lots of hackers there feel free to join our ts3/discord and complain, or make reports on forums! I agree there are a lot of hackers there, but you must understand that staff are not forced to play on certain servers, and its hard to prevent ALL of the hackers on pika. The staff team does its best to prevent hackers, but its a given that hackers will always be present somewhere. Hopefully this input could help!

Ts3 IP: ts3.pika-network.net

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

OP
OP
TerrorGamingMC

TerrorGamingMC

Epic Pika
Staff are allowed to go to whatever server they want, which is why staff distribution may be unequal. However, I myself do play on galactix a good amount, and if you believe there are lots of hackers there feel free to join our ts3/discord and complain, or make reports on forums! I agree there are a lot of hackers there, but you must understand that staff are not forced to play on certain servers, and its hard to prevent ALL of the hackers on pika. The staff team does its best to prevent hackers, but its a given that hackers will always be present somewhere. Hopefully this input could help!

Ts3 IP: ts3.pika-network.net

Sincerely, NickTill
Pika-Network Staff Team•

NickTill, I understand that but as you said
"feel free to join our ts3/discord and complain, or make reports on forums!" what if we don't have any recorder or discord/ts3? as I said in the post "always we cannot contact any of the staff. They always respond not in-game and please record him/her to forums" . This is why there must be someone active in all servers we have in pika
(I apologise if i did hurt someone because of word choice in this reply)

I appreciate the effort of our current staff

PikaLover,
-TerrorGamingMC

NickTill

You can come into ts3 and request for staff to come to the server where you believe there is a hacker. You don't have to record unless you want to make reports on your own.

Regards, Nick

Status
Not open for further replies.