Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Non spamming supremacy forced by staff...

T

Terrythedog

Hi, I’m here to tell you something. So basically I was spamming in pika. Not against minecraft EULA. Then, I was told by staff to stop spamming??
This is discrimination against me, as I have the RIGHT to do what I want in pika. This is against the minecraft EULA as it offends me that they have the AUDACITY to BREAK my freedom of speech. I was only say “Pika Pika”, is that really that bad to MUTE me, and FORCE me to stop expressing myself.
Freedom of speech is a right in Europe, and pika is based in Europe. I am highly offended that I was muted for just expressing myself? Everyone else was enjoying it, they were chanting in with me, and staff are so ignorant as to MUTE me?

Please remove this rule pika, it highly offends me and this is breaking the minecraft EULA.

Note: I do not intend to harm or offend anyone, if anyone is offended, please tell me where I am offending, and I will attempt to fix this

SrSean

Banned
Great Reporter
Okay so, what you are trying to say is you said "Pika Pika" not "Pika" and "Pika" again?

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
EULA doesn't involve itself with servers unless they sell items/ranks which are against the EULA. What you just mentioned isn't illegal since gunfire and voodoo are the owners of Pika and they have the right to decide their own rules since the server is their handmade product and mohjang doesn't have the right to edit or remove their product unless they break the EULA itself which concerns marketing.

BarBarasco

Great Reporter
You were spamming which led to other players to get annoyed and it's a rule that spamming isen't allowed which lead to a mute. What all you did was break the rules just wait out your mute next time make sure to read the rules. And eula has nothing to do with this.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

You were spamming which led to other players to get annoyed and it's a rule that spamming isen't allowed which lead to a mute. What all you did was break the rules just wait out your mute next time make sure to read the rules. And eula has nothing to do with this.
No but they didn’t get annoyed only the staff did

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

EULA doesn't involve itself with servers unless they sell items/ranks which are against the EULA. What you just mentioned isn't illegal since gunfire and voodoo are the owners of Pika and they have the right to decide their own rules since the server is their handmade product and mohjang doesn't have the right to edit or remove their product unless they break the EULA itself which concerns marketing.
No but I am offended1!1!1!1! The EULA says you can’t offend people if you make it available through minecraft. Pls remove rule 1!1!1!1!1!1!1!!1