Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Reset Prison

AloneXZ

Hello Picka Staff Team! I appreciate your hardd work on the server and everything you do. Prison is really broken there are many glitches there are holes in mines like mine [y]
and there are empty mines that dont reset like mine [k] and the shop floor is broken and the pepole that keeps spamming for money are really annoying. I hope you reset it soon and i am really thankfull for your hardwork on the server. <3:)

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
Hey there, @AloneXZ

I remember fixing the pattern with robin back in 2017, I remember suggesting things for it's original release in 2015 (I think it was)
Prison was a damn fine game-mode with lost of players. Sadly as factions got more and more populair, people started playing other gamemodes because those would regularly get updated. Prison is a nasty update because there is so much work involved, mainly all the builds and setups for each mine is a pain, I can guaranteee you that! :LOL: Prison has not been updated for a very long time, and it has kind of been neglected by the previous owner(s). Voodootje and Gunfire are definately aware that some modes need an update.

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
A very sad truth is that Prison does not make much profit. You have to put a lot of work into Prison to create it. But with all that work you put in, it barely meets it's "Production Value"

There is only a very small amount of players in the community that want an update for prison. So the way I see it is the owners don't feel like Pika needs prison (-to be updated). You do see gamemodes like Skyblock and Factions, continuously getting updated, that is because those servers are worth working on. They are profitable and easier to manage updates for.

I do know for a fact that Voodootje is on the backend side of things and Gunfire does most builds, that cuts down on cost wich is really nice. The more players from this communtiy that speak up about this, the easier it is to convice the owners to update prison.

As sad as it is, only if gamemodes are profitable, they receive regular updates.