Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Remove playtimerewards on KitPvP

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
FuerzaI​

Suggestion:
Remove playtimerewards on KitPvP​

Detailed description:
As you know, there are a lot of bots online, overnight you see 200+ people online while there's only 30-50 players playing. This is due to people botting the server for playtimerewards. This ruins the economy by any means but also ruins the player experience due to the server lagging and crashing where developers have to reboot the server or close the server.​

Reason(s):
If this is implemented, there will be;
NO flooded economy, what I mean with this is that people cant just afk 10 accounts for 2 weeks and pull out 20-30mil in total.
NO botters, even if there are, they will be afking for no reason.​

WalkStep

Agreed, They need to remove playtime rewards
Everyone Is leaving kitpvp even i did cause it lags a lot when u went to kit pvp
U get 2x-3x higher ms than usual
If there are 150 players playing,
120 are bots and 30 are players

0hNo

Pika Member
-1 not everyone PTWs just make sure people can’t bot it

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
Might be helpful if they replace it with kills milestones, make a support ticket with the screenshots of the bots claiming the playtime rewards or report them to get them banned.
+1 for replacing the playtimerewards for something else but -1 for just removing it completely,
I discussed the fact that if it lags the server or not with a Dev and they said that they'll discus with Thiemo.

OP
OP
FuerzaI

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
-1 not everyone PTWs just make sure people can’t bot it
You don't need to be P2W to bot a server with 50 accounts, you should reconsider what you mentioned.

crazysteve79

The Pika
-1 removing the all over rewards is not good idea, making it so if only discord linked accounts can claim it is better.

OP
OP
FuerzaI

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
-1 removing the all over rewards is not good idea, making it so if only discord linked accounts can claim it is better.
Maybe I have it wrong but if you're stevealt you're afking 20 accounts you could easily create 20 discord accounts to claim 40-50mil worth items, it should be completely removed

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
Maybe I have it wrong but if you're stevealt you're afking 20 accounts you could easily create 20 discord accounts to claim 40-50mil worth items, it should be completely removed
You can get upto 50mil using that?

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
The same thing is happening in OP Prison, they make 50 alts and put inmates and claim them to get rich, because it takes a lot of exp to upgrade the inmates placement amount per cell, maybe Pika needs the new Jartex "Multiple Account Reward Claiming" rule.

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
Even if it's with 50 alt accounts, I doubt they can make even near 10-15Mil from this, as you said @furezal, this affects the economy so the prices are reduced and also how could you estimate that they can make twice the balance top with 50 alts and how could those 50 alts be owned by the same guy, doesn't make sense.

OP
OP
FuerzaI

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
Even if it's with 50 alt accounts, I doubt they can make even near 10-15Mil from this, as you said @furezal, this affects the economy so the prices are reduced and also how could you estimate that they can make twice the balance top with 50 alts and how could those 50 alts be owned by the same guy, doesn't make sense.
the prices are not reduced lol They can easily make a few mils from egaps