Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

KitPvP Remove playtimerewards on KitPvP

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
FuerzaI​

Suggestion:
Remove playtimerewards on KitPvP​

Detailed description:
As you know, there are a lot of bots online, overnight you see 200+ people online while there's only 30-50 players playing. This is due to people botting the server for playtimerewards. This ruins the economy by any means but also ruins the player experience due to the server lagging and crashing where developers have to reboot the server or close the server.​

Reason(s):
If this is implemented, there will be;
NO flooded economy, what I mean with this is that people cant just afk 10 accounts for 2 weeks and pull out 20-30mil in total.
NO botters, even if there are, they will be afking for no reason.​

0hNo

Pika Member
You don't need to be P2W to bot a server with 50 accounts, you should reconsider what you mentioned.
I don’t think you understand, maybe because you are not English but it’s hard to play pika without PTW and not everyone shared accounts like you. People need playtime rewards to progress if they don’t donate to the server

OP
OP
FuerzaI

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
I don’t think you understand, maybe because you are not English but it’s hard to play pika without PTW and not everyone shared accounts like you. People need playtime rewards to progress if they don’t donate to the server
You know, I haven't spent a single $ onto kitpvp I farmed everything f2p you dont need playtime rewards for example lets have a look at factions there are so many people who succeeded without playtimerewards
Playtimerewards are just another reason why kitpvp is falling out lol anyone can do it and buy a few gkits from it you're only arguing cause you want to keep botting

OP
OP
FuerzaI

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
I don’t bot anything, and no all you did was share accounts and take gkits from your little 3rd world friends. Don’t give me that you don’t PTW. You try take peoples accounts and beg form for GKITS. You are just angry because you hardly play the server so you won’t get the rewards. Pipe down little one.
Everything you said is kind of funny lol you said you're not botting and you're mad cause Im giving away my gkits to my friends cause I don't play then you go on saying im taking peoples accounts which is off-topic. How am I angry for not getting the rewards when I have more than enough gkits, my point is that the server is lagging cause everyone is botting the server for some money, stop going off topic thanks

Z4_PT

Pika Member
Might be helpful if they replace it with kills milestones, make a support ticket with the screenshots of the bots claiming the playtime rewards or report them to get them banned.
+1 for replacing the playtimerewards for something else but -1 for just removing it completely,
I discussed the fact that if it lags the server or not with a Dev and they said that they'll discus with Thiemo.
+1 good idea (Kills milestones can be a cool replacer)

OP
OP
FuerzaI

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
If you listened for once little 3rd worlder I said that you should be allowed 1 playtime, I never said you had any gkits cause you don’t they are all ur friends cause ur broke. Ur English so you don’t understand
This is the first time that you mentioned 1 playtime, what do you mean with 1 playtime you think the developers will do that? It'll either be removed or it'll stay and the server will keep lagging

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
the prices are not reduced lol They can easily make a few mils from egaps
And it’s already happening, Most of the rich players in the server make bots and afk in them for straight weeks or more

44toni

Minecraft username:
FuerzaI

Suggestion:
Remove playtimerewards on KitPvP

Detailed description:
As you know, there are a lot of bots online, overnight you see 200+ people online while there's only 30-50 players playing. This is due to people botting the server for playtimerewards. This ruins the economy by any means but also ruins the player experience due to the server lagging and crashing where developers have to reboot the server or close the server.

Reason(s):

NO flooded economy, what I mean with this is that people cant just afk 10 accounts for 2 weeks and pull out 20-30mil in total.

NO botters, even if there are, they will be afking for no reason.
+1 it started to be so hard to play cuz its lagging so much

MrElviss

Legendary Pika
+1 cus pika is lagging like mad lagging all the time cus of the bots you can't even play normally and have fun

OGgrantukas

Pika Member
Minecraft username:
FuerzaI

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
As you know, there are a lot of bots online, overnight you see 200+ people online while there's only 30-50 players playing. This is due to people botting the server for playtimerewards. This ruins the economy by any means but also ruins the player experience due to the server lagging and crashing where developers have to reboot the server or close the server.

Reason(s):

agreed they need to take out playtime rewards so it would be better there would be less lag also cause i've realised the more people are on the more ping some people get

Jinanplayz_YT

The Pika
The bots don't cause ping spikes, the bots affect the ping by about 5-10ms even if they do, to check actual ping do "/tps" in-game and if it's over 19.98 then the server is perfectly lag-free, 20 is the best.

Milodar

Minecraft username:
FuerzaI

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

+1 , they should at least nerf playtime rewards if this doesn't get accepted.

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
The bots don't cause ping spikes, the bots affect the ping by about 5-10ms even if they do, to check actual ping do "/tps" in-game and if it's over 19.98 then the server is perfectly lag-free, 20 is the best.
the TPS doesnt always show that the server is lagging

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
So sorry who are you? And you can’t spell you big batty boy. Not only this but you again don’t listen. I did not say leo gives gkits to his friends cause 1 he has no friends and 2 he has no gkits to give. How about you read. Brain dead dog.
Just stop trashposting thanks you're wasting everyones time bye heleus

TheTrueNova

Veteran
Great Reporter
I've seen the lengths people go to to AFK those rewards. They are incredibly overpowered when you have a load of alt accounts, and so they should be removed and replaced (or not) with something better and less AFK-able. Alternatively, simply don't allow alternate accounts to bot these rewards. The amount of lag created by them at one point was too much to deal with for most players.

OP
OP
FuerzaI

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
I've seen the lengths people go to to AFK those rewards. They are incredibly overpowered when you have a load of alt accounts, and so they should be removed and replaced (or not) with something better and less AFK-able. Alternatively, simply don't allow alternate accounts to bot these rewards. The amount of lag created by them at one point was too much to deal with for most players.
I agree and I dont think thiemo will think of a different option other than removing it but I could see them adding a new thing for example some keys for killing someone with a high killstreak

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
+1 This would make it so people cant bot the server and so people can claim gkits easier