Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueDespa1r

Pika Lover
Despair got strikes for raiding without a raid claim. Technically and including the server's actual definition of an active raid, a raid is initiated when you actually shoot the cannon at the base you are raiding. Therefore actually building a cannon in a faction claim is not a violation of any rules I've read on the server. You are making ghost rules and staff abusing just because you get d rided 24/7. You are not following your own server rules which do not state in any shape of form that building a cannon in a faction claim is disallowed.
I wouldn't mind you updating the rules but removing my strikes because I didn't violate any!

ir_n

The Pika
1659117763156.png
it clearly says here that all cannons must be in raid claims, however if you think your strike was false, please appeal here : Punishment Appeals

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
If you use your brain and actually READ the rules maybe you wont be getting striked 🤷‍♂️ and then make random accusastions of staff abuse to explain your own stupidity. The way things are i'd be surpised if you last the enitre season and not get disqualified.

OP
OP
TrueDespa1r

TrueDespa1r

Pika Lover
If you use your brain and actually READ the rules maybe you wont be getting striked 🤷‍♂️ and then make random accusastions of staff abuse to explain your own stupidity. The way things are i'd be surpised if you last the enitre season and not get disqualified.
I've never accounted that the staff abuse was striking me, so you're the only one that can't read, I've accepted that my strikes are fair and you're a bozo now !

OP
OP
TrueDespa1r

TrueDespa1r

Pika Lover
Mf multiple members of your fac literally copy pasted the raid bot trigger in the chat

ir_n

The Pika
Mf multiple members of your fac literally copy pasted the raid bot trigger in the chat
that was a joke? we were literally in call laughing about it we wouldnt risk ftop1 by using raid bots

OP
OP
TrueDespa1r

TrueDespa1r

Pika Lover
that was a joke? we were literally in call laughing about it we wouldnt risk ftop1 by using raid bots
You wouldn't be risking anything anyways since certain staff are riding you 24/7

ir_n

The Pika
unraidable I will accept but yall broke compared to Biryani
i dont think so, they mined after 1 week of grace and we have had value up since the map started, we have farmed so much more money than them lol

Outscale

Banned
Hello,

Like ir_n already mentioned, you are not allowed to make a cannon with normal claims and raid claim it later. All cannons must be in raid claims(except buffer counters which are in normal claims, and side counters which must be in side counter claims).

For future reference, if you think you received a false strike you can appeal it HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.