Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update OpFactions - Reset | December the 19th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
why i dont see anything of able to see who placed pillars? It was a big issue awell. And raiding will be alot harder since they just grab obby and fly near the hole in the wall.
This will be possible as well :)

IgnFold

Pika Lover
This map you guys shouldve added /printer so that printing cannons would be easier to print in cannons.

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
Disable the pearls in opfacs add the blocked material in combat taged

PermaBanned

Rare Pika
Actually hyped LOL but the shield things needs a lil edit. It should be 12 hours for every faction due to the fact that it is easy to kick members out to keep shield at 16 despite having a 45 man roster

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

gg

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't understand???

Surprise bro! Thanks for adding the antispam thingy, but no one cares.
if they remove the rule; Printer patching while raiding. players can just grab a inventory full and fly to the holes with printer on to fix it. You you need to shoot faster, so they cant fly near the hole to patch it.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

hmmm
yeah
if they remove the rule; Printer patching while raiding. players can just grab a inventory full and fly to the holes with printer on to fix it. You you need to shoot faster, so they cant fly near the hole to patch it.

right

Outscale

Banned
Okey I understand now.. It was a typo in the post.. they meant to say that the "intentional server lag" one is removed.

MasWap

Pika Lover
Wow good to see reset, Gl everyone, Im very hyped to all new features ! :D

Gamer_273

Rare Pika
Disable the pearl add the blocked material while you're in combat again

JacePlayZ

The Pika
I don't think they removed that rule, printer patching is still punishable, right? They just wrote what they "ADDED" in faction strikes and "REMOVED". Rest are still there.

UpperGround

Great Reporter

ikr
Wow good to see reset, Gl everyone, Im very hyped to all new features ! :D

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
I don't think they removed that rule, printer patching is still punishable, right? They just wrote what they "ADDED" in faction strikes and "REMOVED". Rest are still there.
thread got edited, forget the thing about printer patching

Status
Not open for further replies.