Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Remove KB Swords/Rumble Only

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
IIMoKeyy

Suggestion:
Remove KB Swords/Rumble Only

Detailed description:
I wanna suggest removing kb swords from skywars or just add them for rumble only. I think kb swords are way too over powered in normal skywars. sometimes people with no armor and no gapples can just 1 hit someone with armor and stuff and just lose the game.

I would say adding kb swords only for Rumble is something acceptable. Most of the players agree with my opinion about kb swords. *I know that this suggestion has a 90% chance of getting denied, but if we upvoted this we might be able to remove kb swords*

Reason(s):
Having a kb sword is way too op and really unfair for other players. I've played with a lot of people(Teammates) and all of them keep saying kb swords should be removed. I know removing kb swords will be really game changing, but if kb swords are only in rumble it will will be fair. *If you agree/disagree with me please upvote or downvote so we can know if they should remove them or no*

Last edited:

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
+1

Please do this. Kb swords r so annoying especially when guy with high ping uses them.

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 what if i see a titan rank with his titan kit and the olny way to kill him is using a kb sword

OP
OP
IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
-1 what if i see a titan rank with his titan kit and the olny way to kill him is using a kb sword
You don't find Titans in everyday and also they sometimes just vote rumble mode which as I said keep kb swords in Rumble

JustToGoody

The Pika
You don't find Titans in everyday and also they sometimes just vote rumble mode which as I said keep kb swords in Rumble
i dont like rumble to much ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

JustToGoody

The Pika
and i dont see the big problem with Kb Swords ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
+1
Knockback swords are extremely annoying and overpowered since they can be obtained so easily (from any chest). They can two-tap a full diamond player into the void and that's completely unfair in my opinion. I think they should get removed.

PenguinLover1

Epic Pika
+1
Knockback swords are extremely annoying and overpowered since they can be obtained so easily (from any chest). They can two-tap a full diamond player into the void and that's completely unfair in my opinion. I think they should get removed.
Yeah hang on let me change my vote xD

Silver Wing

The Pika
+1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

nvm its very Annoying +1 atleast we get kb swords on rumble
Are u okay?
Screenshot_29.png
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
its saying i said that Yesterday and ye it is very annoying
eh it was saying today not yesterday
and idk why all of a sudden u have problems with KB swords
U did say that u dont see the big problems with KB swords

JustToGoody

The Pika
eh it was saying today not yesterday
and idk why all of a sudden u have problems with KB swords
U did say that u dont see the big problems with KB swords
shhh that was before i die like 10 times cuz of kb sword

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Removing them completely would effectively remove the only way normal players can fight the p2w players.

If anything making them obtainable only from mid chests would be fine.

*Note: Having a kit which is more op then any of the items in normal skywars is more unfair then a kb sword

OP
OP
IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Removing them completely would effectively remove the only way normal players can fight the p2w players.

If anything making them obtainable only from mid chests would be fine.
I would agree with you in this and that the server will be way too p2w, but if it got only added for rumble or at least in middle island chests I would say they can be fine, but in every game there is at least 2 players having kb swords knocking me in the void while having 9 kills and close to win and he has nothing but a kb sword

OP
OP
IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
I would agree with you in this and that the server will be way too p2w, but if it got only added or rumble or at least in middle island chests I would say they can be fine, but in every game there is at least 2 players having kb swords knocking me in the void while having 9 kills and close to win and he has nothing but a kb sword
nvm its very Annoying +1 atleast we get kb swords on rumble
I really don't understand if you like kb sword or hate them :|

JustToGoody

The Pika
I would agree with you in this and that the server will be way too p2w, but if it got only added for rumble or at least in middle island chests I would say they can be fine, but in every game there is at least 2 players having kb swords knocking me in the void while having 9 kills and close to win and he has nothing but a kb sword
well that happen to me on every games when i had 11 kills or 9