Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted SkyWars Remove KB Swords/Rumble Only

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
IIMoKeyy

Suggestion:
Remove KB Swords/Rumble Only

Detailed description:
I wanna suggest removing kb swords from skywars or just add them for rumble only. I think kb swords are way too over powered in normal skywars. sometimes people with no armor and no gapples can just 1 hit someone with armor and stuff and just lose the game.

I would say adding kb swords only for Rumble is something acceptable. Most of the players agree with my opinion about kb swords. *I know that this suggestion has a 90% chance of getting denied, but if we upvoted this we might be able to remove kb swords*

Reason(s):
Having a kb sword is way too op and really unfair for other players. I've played with a lot of people(Teammates) and all of them keep saying kb swords should be removed. I know removing kb swords will be really game changing, but if kb swords are only in rumble it will will be fair. *If you agree/disagree with me please upvote or downvote so we can know if they should remove them or no*

Last edited:

Unawarely

The Pika
Removing them completely would effectively remove the only way normal players can fight the p2w players.

If anything making them obtainable only from mid chests would be fine.

*Note: Having a kit which is more op then any of the items in normal skywars is more unfair then a kb sword
I am in love with you

+1 to making them a bit more rare, but I think they should stay in the game

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I'll give a neutral to this ngl
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

OP
OP
IIMoKeyy

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
We paid for that kit though.
Kits in Rumble are useless. Titan kit is nothing in rumble you get better armor than titan kit in just island chest. Also in Rumble there is already kb sticks and punch bows so kb swords won't be a problem if they're only in Rumble, but if there were still in game Skywars might start being really hard. I would say at least make them more rare. In the end this is normal and not Rumble to have op stuff

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
HELLO FKIWI ILY NUBIKKㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
Thats not his name ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
IGN
JustToGood
Thats not his name ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
whats his name then ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
IGN
SilverWing_YT / Silverizz
whats his name then ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
His name is ajg[siawgj ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Phantoom

Great Reporter
IGN
Phantom31107
+1

...................,...m ....jhdazvjknjahahshhsnore than 6 words

Phantoom

Great Reporter
IGN
Phantom31107
We paid for that kit though.
It would be better if we add a new kit in game, which includes kb sword and that will only be the way you can get it. We can purchase it through skywar coins.