Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Removal of PvP For Survival Gamemode Poll

Should PvP get Removed from Survival Gamemode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yusino_

Pika Member
This is actually so funny. If you didn't know, you can actually check who voted to No or Yes. I went and clicked and everyone that said no is most likely a PvP player. PvP should be removed, or maybe edited. For example removing the tag again, would make it less toxic, because players will just log, and they'll get bored of PvP, can be a fix.
couple days ago you tried killing a person, but failed, and now you voted to remove pvp? yeah ik the that reason

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
No i do not like this
Removing PvP entirely might make problems and I don't like it too. People will start raging at Gunfire and ask for PvP to be added back. I suggest removing the tag as I said which will make escaping from PvP easier, and that might make the toxic people get bored and quit PvP, simple as that.
this is halarious.... ppl that voted to remove pvp arent even pvp players the community has got better thanks to the pvp and economy get better cuz people selling sets etc
also if they would remove pvp alot pf ranks and classes like gkit class will be worthless and useless becouse almost only pvp players use those and have those
everyone wants to pvp becouse its the part of the game and improves skill etc
mods please i beg dont remove it
The community didn't get better anyhow. Whenever I log on Survival I just see people getting killed with chat messages in the chat, auction house is most likely 70% just PvP items and sets. Last season you would use the auction to find most of the stuff that you're gonna probably need while playing the game-mode. I don't believe when you joined the game-mode, but you don't know what last season was like. It lasted for so long, but it didn't get boring as it is at the moment. Survival changed from a chill place where we used to just hang around at spawn and watch people open crates and have fun. Now you join to see wars, people advertising their PvP items, and kill messages in chat as mentioned above in general.
there is a command to /ignore the people that are toxic, now all of our stuff will be useless, so what, we will get Prot 5 armor to kill Mobs?, so please do not pvp if u don't like it + most ppl are here to pvp, if u remove pvp, Pika Survival will just die.
We pretty much know what ignore command is. Protection 5 was just added to make the game more entertaining, they didn't add it for PvP. Survival was never dead, you just think that removing PvP will ruin the game-mode, but you most likely never experienced people never going in PvP last season for days.
While having this conversation you have sweared at me, called me antisocial while i have acted completely mature and respected you. That shows a lot about your character. To any staff reading these please understand that bedless is only an example and there are a lot more toxic people like him that are not needed in our community. That's why many are suggesting to remove it. We do not want to ruin the fun for others but this is the only real solution to end this toxicity.
Well, for the staff that will read this / review. Bedless is just one of the community that just joined Survival for the PvP part, and it can already explain the reality behind his actions. Now, lets imagine almost 30 of him in the chat, being toxic at the same time, kill messages everywhere and everyone in spawn for PvP, welcome to Survival.
cap pvp is all the fun
I have a question for you. Have you ever experienced having a big shop, farms connected to it, a town for your chill clan and a Discord server with all clan members explaining their next projects? Probably no, and that's due to not having enough knowledge on how Survival works. In order to judge if PvP should be removed or no, you'll need to try everything Survival offers you, clans, shops, farms, afking and doing stuff in general.
well so why cant ppl enjoy pvp just dont play it if u dont want to
You didn't realise that he's obviously talking about the toxic part that came upon Survival just from PvP. So please know what others are discussing with you before giving answers and opinions.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
couple days ago you tried killing a person, but failed, and now you voted to remove pvp? yeah ik the that reason
Well you see PvP still exists, that's why I went there. Also reset is coming soon, so I wanted to waste my items and do stuff in general.

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
this is halarious.... ppl that voted to remove pvp arent even pvp players the community has got better thanks to the pvp and economy get better cuz people selling sets etc
also if they would remove pvp alot pf ranks and classes like gkit class will be worthless and useless becouse almost only pvp players use those and have those
everyone wants to pvp becouse its the part of the game and improves skill etc
mods please i beg dont remove it
Bedless theyre not PvP players because they know pvp mostly toxic and everyone see people wants to pvp the people who they send hate messages like ''1v1 me kid''

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
there is a command to /ignore the people that are toxic, now all of our stuff will be useless, so what, we will get Prot 5 armor to kill Mobs?, so please do not pvp if u don't like it + most ppl are here to pvp, if u remove pvp, Pika Survival will just die.
thats not the problem the problem is toxicity

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
thats to show dominance but that isnt toxicity
they use dominance to judge the player who they killed and the other player tries to revenger its toxicity
You should remember last season (combat logging season) no one was pvping because of combat logging it was peaceful and fun to play

MidKnight22

Pika Member
they use dominance to judge the player who they killed and the other player tries to revenger its toxicity
You should remember last season (combat logging season) no one was pvping because of combat logging it was peaceful and fun to play
was just beginning to agree with you...
You were the one combat logging, so it was not fun for the people who went to pvp with the purpose of pvping... - but yeah, get rid of pvp alltogether

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Well Middy last season the pvp based toxicity wasnt alive because of combat logging no one would go to pvp because they would know people who are going to die will combat logg (especially cagan lol [Combat log king]) but now pvp is little bit alive and it cause toxicity it would be great to remove pvp or make it dead so people can focus on building and playing together more instead of getting revenge from each other on pvp or making wars

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Well said 😂

"Classic toxic PvP player":
- Tells everyone who disagrees with them to shut up: ✔️
- Jumps into other people's conversations with unrelevant arguments: ✔️
- Presents self-contradicting arguments: ✔️
- Attacks the person rather than the person's argument(s): ✔️
Hahaha I love your jokes rlly lol

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Update: btw ill wait 2 more weeks to end poll becuz i didnt think people will interest this poll this much

Mobman2345

Pika Member
Pvp should be completely removed, survival was just fine without it two seasons ago. Survival is meant to be a calm, slow and steady gamemode centered around exploration, resource gathering and building, nothing more nothing less. This toxic pvp obsessed community is only harming survival, not "helping" or "improving" it as some would say. Look I get it, building and mining can get boring at a certain point, but thats the whole schtick of survival, if you want the previously mentioned elements of survival with the added bonus of pvp, just play opfactions.

Look the problem isn't pvp itself, it's the people and influence that pvp brings in. While I can just /ignore those people going off in chat, I can't ignore every single page in the auction house being filled with armor sets, weapons, pots and all kinds of crap. I remember when the auction house only had actual building blocks and all kinds of materials for building and crafting. That no longer is a common occurrence and it is really sad to see.

Another thing I want to bring up is the begging of nobles (and wizards too) for their kit, this is the only reason pvp is active in survival, because people from factions and kit pvp noticed that it's much easier to acquire a full set of OP maxed out armor in survival than it is in the other gamemodes and with the existence of the pvp arena, they just decided to stay here to satisfy their pvp cravings.

In the end, even if the pvp arena isn't the problem itself, removing it is by far the best solution to removing the toxicity and altered environment of survival. #BringBackNoPvPSurvival

Mobman2345

Pika Member
If there is no pvp it is effectively creative plus you have to grind
The whole point of survival is to grind for mats so you can then use said mats to build. The only way you could call it "effectively creative" is if you're a warlock+ using /fly and if /fly makes you feel like you are too op or makes the game feel like creative, then simply don't use the command. You and a few others are trying to insert this ridiculous notion that pvp is necessary for survival, when it is absolutely not. If you were here during the season of 2019, then you would remember how active and alive the server was even without the existence of a pvp arena and before anyone tries to cite the "death of activity in the late part of that season" that was only due to duplication glitches being abused nonstop and no patches being made until the next season started.

Pvp is not a part of survival, if you want survival with the addition of pvp, go play on opfacs.

OP
OP
cagankral31_

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
I think IF they are gonna remove PVP they should enable pvp in normal world(blue,red,yellow) like normal minecraft or an option to enable pvp on or off /pvp on /pvp off
PvP should removed from all Survival xD that wont make any sense. I'm not suggesting to remove Warp Pvp but removal of PvP completely from survival