Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Removal of PvP For Survival Gamemode Poll

Should PvP get Removed from Survival Gamemode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

iFkiller

Veteran
I mean after reset like u just collect them and thats it there isnt any real use without pvp tbh full netherite armor just for flex ? Normal prot 1 dia is enough the for all the mobs *if* they attack u
breh u dont even play survival XD

i9BARR

In addition, I was most of the time at pvp and saw it become different gamemode/minigame that's ruins all the point of "survival",
Admittedly it destroys the whole purpose of being the person with the most value, but this isn't the solution.
I suggest to create a new world where you can fight players and clans and even bosses and conquer territories and areas

#BetterSurvival
#EndToxicity
#RemovePvp

Bedless_2OP

Pika Lover
In addition, I was most of the time at pvp and saw it become different gamemode/minigame that's ruins all the point of "survival",
Admittedly it destroys the whole purpose of being the person with the most value, but this isn't the solution.
I suggest to create a new world where you can fight players and clans and even bosses and conquer territories and areas

#BetterSurvival
#EndToxicity
#RemovePvp
shut up -.- so anoying please dont even vote if u dont play pvp

iFkiller

Veteran
dont vote if u dont play this server frequently just shut up
lmao why mad lol? i respect your opinion. I dont see why you are being rude. Anyway for anyone seeing this, this is a very good example of a classic toxic pvp player right here. Even though i was completely polite and respectful to him this is how he answered to me. If that's what owners want gl.

Bedless_2OP

Pika Lover
lmao why mad lol? i respect your opinion. I dont see why you are being rude. Anyway for anyone seeing this, this is a very good example of a classic toxic pvp player right here.
u are ruining 60+ players fun with unrelated arguements

iFkiller

Veteran
well its funny how almost everything thing you said is completely wrong. First of all economy has not improved at all because of pvp it has actually gotten worse since the only things that people are interested in buying are pvp related stuff. Since your a relatively new player you're not in position of judging if it improved or not. Secondly all classes/ kits are completely unrelated to pvp except for the sharp 6 axe i guess. They existed in previous seasons as well and everyone wanted and used them. I can accept though that even i personaly hated this pvp for several reasons many people enjoy it and i respect that. Yet as i have seen from previous seasons survival can still be enjoyable for everyone without pvp.
@Bedless_2OP there you go . . .

iFkiller

Veteran
Maybe instead of
eh funny also if u would have played pvp more u would like it but u are a antisocial kid who ruins everyones fun also u use speed 10 in pvp cuz u get scared :)
You call me antisocial? Im litterally the most talkative person in survival. I even started survival because i liked chatting with people. Its even funnier to be called antisocial be a pvp player like you that the only words that you know are. Die, you're noob, War, and other hate messages.

iFkiller

Veteran
While having this conversation you have sweared at me, called me antisocial while i have acted completely mature and respected you. That shows a lot about your character. To any staff reading these please understand that bedless is only an example and there are a lot more toxic people like him that are not needed in our community. That's why many are suggesting to remove it. We do not want to ruin the fun for others but this is the only real solution to end this toxicity.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
This is actually so funny. If you didn't know, you can actually check who voted to No or Yes. I went and clicked and everyone that said no is most likely a PvP player. PvP should be removed, or maybe edited. For example removing the tag again, would make it less toxic, because players will just log, and they'll get bored of PvP, can be a fix.

MidKnight22

Pika Member
shut up -.- so anoying please dont even vote if u dont play pvp
lmao why mad lol? i respect your opinion. I dont see why you are being rude. Anyway for anyone seeing this, this is a very good example of a classic toxic pvp player right here. Even though i was completely polite and respectful to him this is how he answered to me. If that's what owners want gl.
Well said 😂

"Classic toxic PvP player":
- Tells everyone who disagrees with them to shut up: ✔️
- Jumps into other people's conversations with unrelevant arguments: ✔️
- Presents self-contradicting arguments: ✔️
- Attacks the person rather than the person's argument(s): ✔️

Last edited: