Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Removal of PvP For Survival Gamemode Poll

Should PvP get Removed from Survival Gamemode?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cagankral31_

Legendary Pika
Well... Many old survival players from last seasons are quitted and still quitting. Main reason is ''Toxic pvp community'' Survival slowly turning into a PvP gamemode that people sends hate messages in public chat so i made this poll to see your ideas about Removal of PvP from Survival Gamemode. Poll will be closed in a week. Dont forget sharing your ideas in replies and having fun :)

Blazemon

The Pika
Well... Many old survival players from last seasons are quitted and still quitting. Main reason is ''Toxic pvp community'' Survival slowly turning into a PvP gamemode that people sends hate messages in public chat so i made this poll to see your ideas about Removal of PvP from Survival Gamemode. Poll will be closed in a week. Dont forget sharing your ideas in replies and having fun :)
I don't play survival but i am againts toxicity so i voted yez

Bedless_2OP

Pika Lover
this is halarious.... ppl that voted to remove pvp arent even pvp players the community has got better thanks to the pvp and economy get better cuz people selling sets etc
also if they would remove pvp alot pf ranks and classes like gkit class will be worthless and useless becouse almost only pvp players use those and have those
everyone wants to pvp becouse its the part of the game and improves skill etc
mods please i beg dont remove it

7c1qx

Great Reporter
Why need to remove pvp area? just /ignore those ppl who are toxic to u + what will we do if pvp gets removed? just get bored by building and selling stuff? what about p5 armors and sharp6 axes? it will become useless and ppl will sell them for high prices and nobody will buy cuz theres no need of it.

Bedless_2OP

Pika Lover
Why need to remove pvp area? just /ignore those ppl who are toxic to u + what will we do if pvp gets removed? just get bored by building and selling stuff? what about p5 armors and sharp6 axes? it will become useless and ppl will sell them for hight prices and nobody will buy cuz theres no need of it
YES SO TRUE everyone loves pvp ppl who dont love it dont gotta play it

Yusino_

Pika Member
there is a command to /ignore the people that are toxic, now all of our stuff will be useless, so what, we will get Prot 5 armor to kill Mobs?, so please do not pvp if u don't like it + most ppl are here to pvp, if u remove pvp, Pika Survival will just die.

a lot of players are still in this server because they want to fight and play pvp in a server because the most players dont have the prem minecraft I am playing in this server because I like fighting and if you remove pvp a lot players will quit or stop buying stuff from your website because they are useless without pvp I have bought ranks and gkits for pvp only I will quit with a lot players that want the pvp

i9BARR

Yes, I think it should be deleted due the toxic and disgusting behavior and in a way that changes the whole principle of "survival".
most of players play just because the pvp, and the clan wars that happens in pvp but it ruins all the fun!

ugauguile

Men dont pbp is part of pvp and we can sell sets swords axe and etc what is the use of armor? Sword? To kill zombies? 2hits? That all? Man its fun to pvp strong peeps u can improve ur pvp skills men pls repect pvp players men you can just mute them if they said smt bad or ya know toxity besides u guys can just /ignore aight gtg fam im going to barbie's house darna!!!!!!!

Last edited:

7c1qx

Great Reporter
Yes, I think it should be deleted due the toxic and disgusting behavior and in a way that changes the whole principle of "survival".
most of players play just because the pvp, and the clan wars that happens in pvp but it ruins all the fun!
aren't u the guy who used to pvp alot and fight in clan wars and have alot of fun killing players and how is it ruining fun?

Just_Boosted

Pika Member
Eh no ? The sets u claim every 2 days just be for waste ? Full chest of p5 sets without any use is kinda sad

iFkiller

Veteran
this is halarious.... ppl that voted to remove pvp arent even pvp players the community has got better thanks to the pvp and economy get better cuz people selling sets etc
also if they would remove pvp alot pf ranks and classes like gkit class will be worthless and useless becouse almost only pvp players use those and have those
everyone wants to pvp becouse its the part of the game and improves skill etc
mods please i beg dont remove it
well its funny how almost everything thing you said is completely wrong. First of all economy has not improved at all because of pvp it has actually gotten worse since the only things that people are interested in buying are pvp related stuff. Since your a relatively new player you're not in position of judging if it improved or not. Secondly all classes/ kits are completely unrelated to pvp except for the sharp 6 axe i guess. They existed in previous seasons as well and everyone wanted and used them. I can accept though that even i personaly hated this pvp for several reasons many people enjoy it and i respect that. Yet as i have seen from previous seasons survival can still be enjoyable for everyone without pvp.

Just_Boosted

Pika Member
server i

You're gonna lose these anyway since survival is resetting soon .-.
I mean after reset like u just collect them and thats it there isnt any real use without pvp tbh full netherite armor just for flex ? Normal prot 1 dia is enough the for all the mobs *if* they attack u

Ferhan123

cap pvp is all the fun