Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Really Need some Quick Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMate

Hello Guys I would like some help from any moderator I fell in Lava by mistake in nether and now i don't know what to do, i didn't lose anything yet cuz I closed the game once I fell in lava and I have no idea what to do the bad thing is I can't do /home or anything because it Takes 4 Damn Secs and I keep moving in Lava I cannot stop moving so when I do /home I can't travel so you guys gotta help me @Moderators

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
Surely if you fell in lava you have fallen in lava, i dont think it would be fair on all the other players.

lillykat86

Epic Pika
I agree with Toxic, I have lost so many items from lava to sand falling on me. You just have to be careful, always keep a Fire Resistance Potion in your inventory for situations like that.

OP
OP
xMate

xMate

aw so its about unfairness now ? also i requested that just cuz some people might stop playing survival because of warping issue which takes 4 secs why just not do /home and go home directly ? even tho someone tried to kill with u lava isnt that unfair u tried to escape but he blocked the exit of his house when u tpa to him and tried /home but u couldnt because you must wait 4 secs... we can still do something atleast? about you guys not saying anything and lost ur items thats in the past but we are in the present now and i still didnt lose my items so i hope @Moderators Do something about that maybe? because i cant login as long as im in lava and im sure u guys dont want to lose members from the server just because a small issue like that if anyone were in my place u wouldnt say its unfair.

ToxicWheat

Pika Lover
aw so its about unfairness now ? also i requested that just cuz some people might stop playing survival because of warping issue which takes 4 secs why just not do /home and go home directly ? even tho someone tried to kill with u lava isnt that unfair u tried to escape but he blocked the exit of his house when u tpa to him and tried /home but u couldnt because you must wait 4 secs... we can still do something atleast? about you guys not saying anything and lost ur items thats in the past but we are in the present now and i still didnt lose my items so i hope @Moderators Do something about that maybe? because i cant login as long as im in lava and im sure u guys dont want to lose members from the server just because a small issue like that if anyone were in my place u wouldnt say its unfair.
You can post all your suggestions here: https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

OP
OP
xMate

xMate

your right im impatient i will lose my items i can gain another i dont really care about that thanks for help guys... i have no choice.
[/Lock Topic Please]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.