Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bedwars need some changes!!!!

RSkeppy

hello i'm RSkeppy and i really loved playing bedwars on pika.... i rlly had fun but got sad at the same for seeing this cool server not as famous as it was back in the old days.... so i came with some ideas that can improve so much your server and i'd rlly be soo happy if you make them come true... anyways here's my ideas:
1. New lobby: players got bored of the same lobby for a long while so we need a new one to feel more exciting when we'll play
2.leaderboards: i mean all bedwars have this kinda stuff soo we need it too!! and every one got to see his stats maybe winstreaks,kills,wins....
3.fix the kills counter: sadly your console is only counting the finals and that's not good... per a match i uselly do 16/17/18.... kills but it only counts 7/8/9 of them soo this got to be fixed
4.fix the knock to the void kills: sometimes when you knock you're ennemy to the void it doesn't show you the killer and for real sometimes players even get super mad about this
5.add tnt and fireballs jumping: this is a really really important thing cuz for many players a bedwars without tnt jumps isn't bedwars there's even guys who wanna play bedwars just to do some tnt jumping and leave soo we'll be so gratefull if you add this
6.fix fireball glitchs: sometimes when i throw a fireball it just hit me for no reason making so much damage for me and making me rage as hell -_- sooo yeah do the job boys
7. cosmetics!!!: adding some gadgets,tools,victory dances won't be a bad idea at all instead it could be a more funny experience to see yourself riding a wither or a dragon if winning the game and having a trampoline gadget or dragon wings will be more amazing just imagine how many players will play on pika again!!!
8.new maps!!!: for real you got to add this cuz all of us just got bored of the same maps everytime.... we need new ones so we can play more to explore more and i recommend hypixel maps!!
9./party create command: beleive me like everyone wants this and i'm seeing it like everyone asking if they can make a party to play together with there friends and that will be so awesome if you add this command
10.a /rejoin command: well this isn't that much nessecery but if you do and add this omg it will be sooooooooooo trerrific cuz sometimes my wifi stops in the middle of a match and just
imagine my rage back then -_- .... so we kinda need this command like hypixel so if it happens we won't get mad of a bedwars game cuz we will get back as soon the wifi turns on
11.generators!!!: all bases generators should be active like all the serveers -_-... and a peice of gold should spawn each 4 peices of iron

that's pretty much it i hope you like my ideas and please please and please i hope you make them come true so pika turns to a better server full with players!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
i agree about them all, seriously yesterday a guy at "seriously" more than 20 kills, but it only said "4" kills,
and yeah that fireball glitches makes me rage most of the time
+1

Luppeeyz

Banned
I also agree with those listed above. Also should mention about the anti-cheat which is the worst thing when playing.

Hex666

Pika got to make these changes or imma just quit playing Minecraft -_-

Luppeeyz

Banned
Pika got to make these changes or imma just quit playing Minecraft -_-
Nah, dont get that serious. Just cause of Pika has no updates so u quit playing Minecraft, you can play on other server so.

Hex666

No I wasn't that serious you know what I mean like I love pika too so seeing it dyeing like that isn't helping if you know what I mean