Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Raidar Buisness

TimeHalf

so there is a dumb faction called raidar whos just bitch claiming near people bases and asking them fr money to unclaim they take so much money and then they even sell the base coords fr people to raid and if we dont pay them 10b they will sell our coords to popular facs such as France , MyTh0Logy and other good factions and then our base is gone and with that its pretty annoying to deal with them so if you can please unclaim all their claims near people bases and give them a faction strike / ban / player ip ban that would be gratefull.

PLEASE BAN THEM ALL PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ( btw i have picture proof but i cant put it on this forums cuz its too big to be true so msg me on discord fr proof AppleWasTaken#0089 )

JacePlayZ

The Pika
so there is a dumb faction called raidar whos just bitch claiming near people bases and asking them fr money to unclaim they take so much money and then they even sell the base coords fr people to raid and if we dont pay them 10b they will sell our coords to popular facs such as France , MyTh0Logy and other good factions and then our base is gone and with that its pretty annoying to deal with them so if you can please unclaim all their claims near people bases and give them a faction strike / ban / player ip ban that would be gratefull.

PLEASE BAN THEM ALL PEOPLE ARE COMPLAINING ( btw i have picture proof but i cant put it on this forums cuz its too big to be true so msg me on discord fr proof AppleWasTaken#0089 )
Hello, bitch claiming is punishable only in Grace Period which lasts for 7 days after the season starts. After that, "bitch claiming" isn't punishable. They aren't breaking the rules and whatever they are doing is fair. No one is going to unclaim that or ban them. This is totally allowed in Op Factions.

P.S. - Include Germany in your list of 'popular factions'. Mytho isn't popular thank you.

Get evidence and make a report at https://pika-network.net/report/
Please check the rules of the gamemodes before replying ty.

OP
OP
T

TimeHalf

Hello, bitch claiming is punishable only in Grace Period which lasts for 7 days after the season starts. After that, "bitch claiming" isn't punishable. They aren't breaking the rules and whatever they are doing is fair. No one is going to unclaim that or ban them. This is totally allowed in Op Factions.

P.S. - Include Germany in your list of 'popular factions'. Mytho isn't popular thank you.

xd nvm they sold our coords to france and we got split but they didnt get our spawners lol but talking about it they claimed it at grace and we never rlly cared about tit much until we started genning walls xd but since they are like claiming then selling the coords then selling the claim so they can cannon easily like if u think about it now its a big problem

JacePlayZ

The Pika
xd nvm they sold our coords to france and we got split but they didnt get our spawners lol but talking about it they claimed it at grace and we never rlly cared about tit much until we started genning walls xd but since they are like claiming then selling the coords then selling the claim so they can cannon easily like if u think about it now its a big problem
Ohh. RIP. If you have their cords give me, we will split them.

#GermanyOnTop

LexaFTW

Banned

1621531375350.png
hello staff material, you have some issues ?