Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Quitting minecraft forever :/

Zoksy

Banned
Great Reporter
Hi, my IGN is TheDanijel, and if you've ever played practice, there's a good chance that you've seen me online. I've thought about quitting minecraft a long time ago, but this seems like a good time to do it tbh. My goal was kind of made. I got diamond on practice, #2 on builduhc, #4 sg, #5 classic and also called one of the best rod pvpers by many people on pika network. When I got all of that, I just decited there is noting more to chase here. Also, I gave my builduhc elo to a guy who queued when I was afk lol. (still got the screenshot of that sweet #2). I really enjoyed playing with all of you guys! I've met some pretty cool people throughout these years. There is just this feeling in me that I'm wasing my life on videgames and a need for improvement. Getting emotional rn hahaha... This game really was my whole childhood... Kinda hard for me to do this, but it's all for the better right? I'll be active on discord from time to time, so if you wanna talk to me you always can :) matke#7007 Love ya'll <3

View attachment 64171
oh no cyaaa, gl on ur life

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hi, my IGN is TheDanijel, and if you've ever played practice, there's a good chance that you've seen me online. I've thought about quitting minecraft a long time ago, but this seems like a good time to do it tbh. My goal was kind of made. I got diamond on practice, #2 on builduhc, #4 sg, #5 classic and also called one of the best rod pvpers by many people on pika network. When I got all of that, I just decited there is noting more to chase here. Also, I gave my builduhc elo to a guy who queued when I was afk lol. (still got the screenshot of that sweet #2). I really enjoyed playing with all of you guys! I've met some pretty cool people throughout these years. There is just this feeling in me that I'm wasing my life on videgames and a need for improvement. Getting emotional rn hahaha... This game really was my whole childhood... Kinda hard for me to do this, but it's all for the better right? I'll be active on discord from time to time, so if you wanna talk to me you always can :) matke#7007 Love ya'll <3

View attachment 64171
So sad :(

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika

View attachment 64171
Goodluck with your life, hoping you the best! <3