Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Problem With Stats

hqd_d

Pika Lover
Hi pikanetwork staff, I'm Hqd_d, I've been playing for some time on this server and I've never had any problems. However, this morning as soon as I woke up I found my statistics reset without any reason, also because I don't think I've ever done anything wrong. I think it was a mistake, also because in the site of punishment there is no reason for this reset. I hope you can give me a reason for this reset and I hope you can help me solve this problem and maybe recover my stats. Thank you very much and I hope for your reply. Have a nice day

bratphobic

Epic Pika
to be honest if you mean your all time player stats seem to have disappeared. i would try and fill out a bug report/make a support ticket to see what thats about? im not sure if i’ve heard this problem happen for other players. and i know i’d be a little worried :c - bratphobic

bridgeisminenow

Great Reporter
Hi pikanetwork staff, I'm Hqd_d, I've been playing for some time on this server and I've never had any problems. However, this morning as soon as I woke up I found my statistics reset without any reason, also because I don't think I've ever done anything wrong. I think it was a mistake, also because in the site of punishment there is no reason for this reset. I hope you can give me a reason for this reset and I hope you can help me solve this problem and maybe recover my stats. Thank you very much and I hope for your reply. Have a nice day
Have you checked your stats on stats website?
If you did not, I recommend you check it out. Here is the link https://stats.pika-network.net
If the stats are there, this might be a bug.