Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Prison is trash

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the first time ever, I call pika-network prison trash. Prison is going down bit by bit. First A mine, then stupid shop signs didn't work, then all kinds of glitches, then b mine, then all other mines. Now pvp mine? All of those mines are empty. New members don't have a chance because A mine is broken. Now pvp mine is broken and they can't mine in A nor pvp mine. I've tried putting this issue in the section where it belongs, and it's been up for months. Nobody has answered and all the staff team is doing is saying "post this to the correct section". I am honestly tired of this. I am now taking a break from pika-network, maybe for good now. Prison is unplayable now. For the first time in those 5-6 years of playing prison, I finally call it 'trash'. Staff don't pay attention to prison at all. As I said, I am taking a break from pika-network, and it could of be for good this time. I'd like to see staff do their jobs CORRECTLY.

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
WTF? I JUST CHECKED AND ALL OF THE MINES BESIDE W,X AND Z ARE GONE. THIS IS DEFYING THE PURPOSE OF PRISON. This needs to be fixed right now or I will actually quit wtf

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
did I say W, X and Z? I meant only X and W now. Out of all the regular and prestige mines which is 52 in total, only 2 actually exist? Heck, mines don't even reset anymore. This is nuts.

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
Hello SingWhyMMMccas Prison need reset because he is from old this setup , owners focus in top gamemodes and next reset he is skywars probably

JosipX

I suggest going on OP prison because its more cool and its way more fun. I played on regular prison for over a year and got myself nice looking plot, but now I play OP Prison and things go easier there +i found many new people!

Güray

oh prison is going to being trash.3 hours ago I was got 20B but now I got 0 cash what is wrong with prison huh? all mines are broken and some people have their money but I got 0 now prison getting more more trash.PİKA-NETWORK'S PRİSON İS THE WORST PRİSON

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Guray I agree with you about pika network's prison is the worst prison. From best to worst. I am logging on now to see if I lost my 110B

masterson

Banned
Only owners are allowed to update/reset a gamemode. Even we want to update the server we can't do anything about it.

Güray

Guray I agree with you about pika network's prison is the worst prison. From best to worst. I am logging on now to see if I lost my 110B
now ım logging and what a see i writed /p h and my everything is gone pika's prison is worst's worst

OP
OP
SinqWhyMMMcccas
Staff keep saying "Wait for the next reset" or "Wait for the next update". They said that about a year ago. Prison is messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.