Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

POST YOUR IDEAS FOR THE EULA HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Here you can post all your ideas for the EULA problem! Please think of as much and as good possible to keep Pika running!

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
My ideas:
1. Make a youtube account and give all the trusted staff of Pika the password. You will have much uploads because of the amount of people uploading. You could upload tutorials, Pika minigames or mayby even minigames on other servers (ALtough that does seem like advertising, it gives the youtube account more views, just try to do most on Pika)
2. Make a stream account and do challenges on the streams for fund raising.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Theres not alot of Easy ways. Or ways that cost more money to get less out of it.... But Youtube could bring alot... Twitch... Merch isn't all too good so thats probably a no...
Ima try to find more ways when i go home.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Idk if this idea will bring up much or if it will work, but with HolographicDisplays (A plugin) you can have picture IN GAME. You could have ads in game. It would be a bit annoying, but definitely better then Pika shutting down. Would that work?

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Probably... But again we need the whole community to come and help.

Daantje8

People like me have donated alot. Suggest something special for all donors that we currently have.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Well, I'm thinking of an idea for donaters right now

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Donators don't have a time limit for joining, and there isalways a place for them in eggwars skywars etc

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
You will get more obviouslye, probably like a 1 time use OP kit, for example in skywars you could mayby get kits you normally also can get, only you get them for free (If they do allow that, cus even if u dont pay u can get that kit) etc etc
I just need to think of more, but I need to make homework. When I thaught of this idea I had to eat, now I have to make homework :/

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
How about that? You can still come up with really much things you could get if you buy donator that are allowed (Things members can get as well for instance, but u get for free, like in factions the /rename command. Members can get that in premium crate)

Fanta

Legendary Pika
The owner has a huge amount of money, I don't think there's any problem.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Eventually he will lose money, and he doesn't just host the server for fun, he also wants to get a bit of money from it.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Then he'd better think for other ways to make money himself :>

Daantje8

I just want to get something out of my money and not lose it cuz of microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.