Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

POST YOUR IDEAS FOR THE EULA HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Here you can post all your ideas for the EULA problem! Please think of as much and as good possible to keep Pika running!

Daantje8

How about that? You can still come up with really much things you could get if you buy donator that are allowed (Things members can get as well for instance, but u get for free, like in factions the /rename command. Members can get that in premium crate)
I think hes allowed to sell /rename since any member can win it.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Well mayby, but that would mean he would lose the /rename command

Ultimatesaviour

Veteran
The owner has a huge amount of money, I don't think there's any problem.
Sorry to disappoint you but Yoeri is not a billionaire or a millionaire. Also like he said server costs exceed over 1000 Euros per month, so there needs to be a way to earn enough money in order to keep the server running.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Sorry to disappoint you but Yoeri is not a billionaire or a millionaire. Also like he said server costs exceed over 1000 Euros per month, so there needs to be a way to earn enough money in order to keep the server running.
Sure, I won't question what he does with his own server, it was just a thought.

JChan

Epic Pika
I don't see a point of this thread. If you want ideas of EULA, go ahead and chat with the Mojang Team.
We can't do anything about EULA, its part of Mojang not Pika Network

Deviate

Jchan it's not up to Mojang to come up with a way to keep Pika running, we have to do it ourself. That's why it is good to have these Threads, out of all suggestions comes hopefully a solution that will keep most of the players happy and the servers running.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I don't see a point of this thread. If you want ideas of EULA, go ahead and chat with the Mojang Team.
Then you clearly don't reallly understand whats happening. They have new rules that you can't use hard money (Real life money) to buy things you can't get with soft money (In Game money). Almost every server has that, think about Pika: If you buy a certain rank with hard money you get /fly. You can't get /fly with soft money. They basicly don't want people to "pay2win", but I think they just want people to not earn money from "there" game, thats my opinion btw. (Not there game, the game they bought). Idk if this helped you understand that there is no possible way Mojang CAN or WILL help us, because they don't know all of our ranks or permissions or whatever, and they are not gonna help a small (Big) cracked server. If this didn't help you, mayby you can find some information here: https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

~iMzSpEeDy

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I think this is not needed anymore so requesting to lock.

~iMzSpEeDy

JChan

Epic Pika
Then you clearly don't reallly understand whats happening. They have new rules that you can't use hard money (Real life money) to buy things you can't get with soft money (In Game money). Almost every server has that, think about Pika: If you buy a certain rank with hard money you get /fly. You can't get /fly with soft money. They basicly don't want people to "pay2win", but I think they just want people to not earn money from "there" game, thats my opinion btw. (Not there game, the game they bought). Idk if this helped you understand that there is no possible way Mojang CAN or WILL help us, because they don't know all of our ranks or permissions or whatever, and they are not gonna help a small (Big) cracked server. If this didn't help you, mayby you can find some information here: https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

~iMzSpEeDy
I don't think you understand what I am saying. I already understand what is going on with the eula... been onto this for 4 days already.

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I don't think you understand what I am saying. I already understand what is going on with the eula... been onto this for 4 days already.
Then why would you think that Mojang will help us with this lol

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
You asked me: When did I say that? Well, its right here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.