Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

POST YOUR IDEAS FOR THE EULA HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Here you can post all your ideas for the EULA problem! Please think of as much and as good possible to keep Pika running!

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Wow Gg u won XD
:p but to be fair, if there was a war, I would have won, because he says: When did I say that? And I just post evidence of him saying it :p Well, just to make clear: THIS WAS/IS NOT A WAR! <3

OP
OP
iMzSpEedY

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
I don't see a point of this thread. Ifyou want ideas of EULA, go aheadand chat with the Mojang Team.

No wprd about direct help? You said go chat with mojang for ideas (the sentence was a little bit different but you can see above)
If you chat with Mojang for ideas for Pika, tht would mean they would help you, buuut they won't

EzCowHD

Banned
I don't see a point of this thread. Ifyou want ideas of EULA, go aheadand chat with the Mojang Team.

No wprd about direct help? You said go chat with mojang for ideas (the sentence was a little bit different but you can see above)
If you chat with Mojang for ideas for Pika, tht would mean they would help you, buuut they won't
No wprd (typo) :p

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't see a point of this thread. If you want ideas of EULA, go ahead and chat with the Mojang Team.

No word about direct help? You said go chat with mojang for ideas (the sentence was a little bit different but you can see above)
If you chat with Mojang for ideas for Pika, that would mean they would help you, but they won't
... Didn't you make the thread?

SaimTheGamer

Epic Pika
Ok first of did you even read the EULA?
And 2nd of i dont think pika has got the e-mail from mojang yet.And mojang cant just do this because it isint theyre game,kinda.You know microsoft buyed minecraft and if they are gona do some big changes microsoft has to be involved.I didint really wathc any news about the eula crisis but if this server does get banned by the eula then people can join still but whit lower verzions of 1.9.3 so basicly the server whod survive for atleast half a year then or so.
And the problem is simple to solve just change the donator ranks so they are good to get but still dont give any advantage from normal members

Status
Not open for further replies.