Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Please vote for Annihilation

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesGm

Pika Member
Hello everyone,
I guess that we all know that there is currently an active vote that seek opinions from player either to update Survival games and other games in currently in Pika or add BuildBattle( idk what is this) and also Annihilation.
I hope that players can vote for Annihilation. The reason to vote for Annihilation:
1) Updates in Survival games and other games are enough.
2) Annihilation can attract more players to play in Pika instead of just Bedwars and Eggwars.
3) This game is a game where u can buy kits and hit the nexus. It is as fun as bedwars instead of updating those games that currently exist in Pika.
Hope Developers and or my friendly players can waste 2-3 minutes to read this thread and vote for Annihilation. Thanks
Regards,
JamesGm

nd618

Supporter
Annihilation is similar as bed wars and eggwars ..Only the difference between them is that eggwars/bedwars is on sky and annihilation is on ground... Which is good if you are not fan of sky PvP-ing.
I definetly will give vote for annihilation .

Gergerino

Epic Pika
Annihilation is similar as bed wars and eggwars ..Only the difference between them is that eggwars/bedwars is on sky and annihilation is on ground... Which is good if you are not fan of sky PvP-ing.
I definetly will give vote for annihilation .

no its not similar to that lol

+1 for me

OP
OP
JamesGm

JamesGm

Pika Member
Yeah, annihilation is a game that needs good pvp. The bed or egg can be destroyed if u one hit it. But in Annihilation the nexus has a lot of health. You need to hit it till its zero

CPT_ARCHER

Veteran
Ill agree with this, but the other games must be updated cuz they will get stale :/

Status
Not open for further replies.