Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

fucking /exp command doesn't work and i can't get my vote key after vote for this shitty server !!!!

smartboyparth

i m really piss off to ur server 1st i vote 3 days after reset but i cant any voting key i think its am glitch but no its a fucking problem
2 i m mute for 7 days because i swear in chat because i die and lost my exp because i cant use /exp bottle command it dosnt work on ur server
3 did u know how frustrated i m feeling right now.. i jsut want to smash my whole computer and all every one who mute me
and server staff fucing useleess i apply for unmute but it denieddddddddddd..
4 fucck off every one i just wnat to kill my self rn
5 i lost all my stuf my armer my exp and i doesn't get vote keyyyy !!
whyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy
i m really piss off from thisserver and its fucking MOD staff nad helper
they dosnt care about players i mag many ime staff in survival but he doesn't reply..
fuck off every one

Attachments

• fucking asshole server.PNG
    fucking asshole server.PNG
    387.3 KB · Views: 27
OP
OP
S

smartboyparth

my language is damn rough but u need to understand how frustrated i m feeling !! @useless staff

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

I understand your frustrations and I will try to reply to them in a way that is hopefully going to be helpful to you. However, I would strongly recommend you not to swear anymore since it is disallowed both in-game and on the forums.
  1. If you have encountered a bug, please report it HERE.
  2. Since you have been muted for 7 days, that means you broke the rules several other times before this. You might end up getting permanently muted if you continue constantly violating our rules. I recommend you familiarize yourself with them and avoid breaking them in the future. You can take a look at our rules HERE.
  3. Your appeal was denied because your punishment is valid. Staff is not useless, we are just doing our job.
  4. That is not an option and you just need to calm down.
  5. Unfortunately, we do not refund any items lost due to bugs.
We understand that you are frustrated, but swearing and cursing us is not going to solve anything. We cannot always reply since most of us are busy most of the time since we have a lot of work to do. Please understand that. If you ever need help, you can ask for it in the #help-lobby on our Discord server or post a ticket HERE.

I hope this has helped you.

HarshJain4331

In survival we cant do /exp even if chat says to do so to save exp. So be safe if you don't want to lose XP. And about that inventory, keep inventory is turned off so u won't keep your items when u die so keep this in mind when playing. And to receive vote keys u have to be in spawn. It happened to me few times when I was not in spawn. Try to be in spawn when voting for claiming Vote party rewards. I hope this helped.

OP
OP
S

smartboyparth

Hello,

I understand your frustrations and I will try to reply to them in a way that is hopefully going to be helpful to you. However, I would strongly recommend you not to swear anymore since it is disallowed both in-game and on the forums.
  1. If you have encountered a bug, please report it HERE.
  2. Since you have been muted for 7 days, that means you broke the rules several other times before this. You might end up getting permanently muted if you continue constantly violating our rules. I recommend you familiarize yourself with them and avoid breaking them in the future. You can take a look at our rules HERE.
  3. Your appeal was denied because your punishment is valid. Staff is not useless, we are just doing our job.
  4. That is not an option and you just need to calm down.
  5. Unfortunately, we do not refund any items lost due to bugs.
We understand that you are frustrated, but swearing and cursing us is not going to solve anything. We cannot always reply since most of us are busy most of the time since we have a lot of work to do. Please understand that. If you ever need help, you can ask for it in the #help-lobby on our Discord server or post a ticket HERE.

I hope this has helped you.
thx for reply i m really frustrated yesterday but now i m trying to keep calm ... and being familiar with all other players in server !!

Stormidity

Veteran
i m really piss off to ur server 1st i vote 3 days after reset but i cant any voting key i think its am glitch but no its a fucking problem
2 i m mute for 7 days because i swear in chat because i die and lost my exp because i cant use /exp bottle command it dosnt work on ur server
3 did u know how frustrated i m feeling right now.. i jsut want to smash my whole computer and all every one who mute me
whyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy
they dosnt care about players i mag many ime staff in survival but he doesn't reply..
fuck off every one
you being toxic and swearing alot will not help you you should be calm at any situation and control your anger

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
whyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy
fuck off every one
its fixed now i gess maybe

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
idk
  • Please enter a message with more than 5 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

Dario_MC

thx for reply i m really frustrated yesterday but now i m trying to keep calm ... and being familiar with all other players in server !!
Hey! You can store your xp by creating a clan "/clan create [name]". Then type "/c" to open the clan menu. Click on the clan bank and click "Deposit XP". Then choose the amount you want to deposit. For example 1400 xp is 30 levels and 100% is everything you have. When you want to take your xp back, type "/c" again and click on the clan bank again. But now, click on "Withdraw XP" and choose the amount. For example, 100% is everything you have in the bank, 100 xp is from level 0 to 7. 1400 xp is from level 0 to 30 and 310 is from level 27 to 30. You can also deposit money and upgrade your clan. Every 5 levels, you get 5000+ claimblocks (this is the best way to get claimblocks) you also get a clan vault which is like an enderchest you can open anywhere in the world of your clan. You also get clan warps which is like /home but for every clan member. Use /c setwarp [name] and then /c warp [name] to teleport to that location. Clans are very useful!

LivingLegendOP

Epic Pika
Hey! You can store your xp by creating a clan "/clan create [name]". Then type "/c" to open the clan menu. Click on the clan bank and click "Deposit XP". Then choose the amount you want to deposit. For example 1400 xp is 30 levels and 100% is everything you have. When you want to take your xp back, type "/c" again and click on the clan bank again. But now, click on "Withdraw XP" and choose the amount. For example, 100% is everything you have in the bank, 100 xp is from level 0 to 7. 1400 xp is from level 0 to 30 and 310 is from level 27 to 30. You can also deposit money and upgrade your clan. Every 5 levels, you get 5000+ claimblocks (this is the best way to get claimblocks) you also get a clan vault which is like an enderchest you can open anywhere in the world of your clan. You also get clan warps which is like /home but for every clan member. Use /c setwarp [name] and then /c warp [name] to teleport to that location. Clans are very useful!
Post this in bug/reports it will have better chance to get fixed

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1st u can report it in bug reports
And swearing is not a option to abuse...

Aksel

whyyyyyy whyyyyyyyyy
fuck off every one
Well first of all ,after voting you need to go to /spawn to receive your voting crate keys and the /exp bottle command doesen't work fyi so you can create a bug report and don't blame the staff or the server when you die in game and you don't need to swear unnecessarily maybe this is why your appeal for unmute was denied