Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Minecraft Ign: EnprogramYT

Suggestion: Bedwars in pika is already best for cracked players, but please make some changes to make it better.

Description:
1. There are already way too maps, so I don't think more maps are needed. And the old maps like fortress, tower, castle etc. should be added back as it is a different fun of playing them.

2. More items like bridge eggs, invisibility potions and pop-up towers should be added so cracked players could also enjoy them.

3. Also some items like chainmail armour and kb sticks are very expensive and their prices should be cut in half. Water buckets costing 1 emerald don't make sense. I have read a post about this and I know it can be abused so make it probably 3-4 gold so It is usable at the first rush please.

4. Team generators should be a little more fast and iron to gold ratio should be made better. Gold is a very versatile item and making it generate slowly makes sense, but its also very problem creating at the first few minutes of the game.

5. Pls make in-game cosmetics a little cheaper and anyone can access all mystery boxes. I know this will reduce the number of rank buyers but pls give it a thought.

6. (this is a suggestion for new gamemode)
Pls add fireball fight like that of minemen.club .

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
1. We have rotation system for that
2. no absolutely no , this not hypickle
3.use ladder or wool instead also kb stick is proper imo as it's too broken and haybales exist I think
4. I don't think they plan on changing gens anytime soon idk
5. Grind harder it's not that hard . U just need vip for all boxes easily gotten from voting
6. Again this is not minemen or hypickle

cOdEx567

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello TheCursedDragon,

1. I do not think that they will add a custom rotation sytem as the one tha implaced is good and works fine.
2.They will not add it, dont even try and make a suggestion as they have already been hundreds that had been denied.
3.Jus read what @KnuckleGotDaMilk said.
4.Not changing soon (I dont know much about that)
5.Grind for a cuple of months and you will get most of them unlocked.
6. Not going to be added (Thats what i know)

Kind regards
- cOdEx567 -

PD:
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me through Discord [ c0d3__ ] or the Convestation page on the PikaNetwork webpage.

OP
OP
TheCursedDragon

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
1. We have rotation system for that
2. no absolutely no , this not hypickle
3.use ladder or wool instead also kb stick is proper imo as it's too broken and haybales exist I think
4. I don't think they plan on changing gens anytime soon idk
5. Grind harder it's not that hard . U just need vip for all boxes easily gotten from voting
6. Again this is not minemen or hypickle
I think invisibility potions and other mentioned would be a great addition to the game

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
There's a thing called inspiration but here in this suggestion you are straight up copying other servers, the whole point of suggestion is you guys come up with unique ideas and not follow what other server does.

OP
OP
TheCursedDragon

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
There's a thing called inspiration but here in this suggestion you are straight up copying other servers, the whole point of suggestion is you guys come up with unique ideas and not follow what other server does.
Well the first and fifth one was my own idea soo....