Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
Status
Not open for further replies.

ExodusLumite

Since yesterday the server had been off due to some hacking issues on the server and after coming back on, we found out that all of our inventories and balance were rolled back a few days ago. Why is this? So many people lost their Eff 8 picks and tokens and such. I myself lost my Eff 7 pick made from my tokens, 12m $ in-game currency, 127 XP Levels and my Prot 4 armor. It would be better if the server itself reset rather than doing these rollbacks due to having corrupt player files.

Uploaded a proof of me having 12m and 127 xp levels before rollback and using 166 tokens to gain Eff 7 on my Eff 6 pick some time earlier.

Attachments

• 2017-05-09_15.52.26.png
    2017-05-09_15.52.26.png
    215 KB · Views: 5
  • 2017-05-08_20.18.10.png
    2017-05-08_20.18.10.png
    403.7 KB · Views: 3

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
Ye In this point i would like to see reset
I lost 60m 300 tokens and many more

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Since yesterday the server had been off due to some hacking issues on the server and after coming back on, we found out that all of our inventories and balance were rolled back a few days ago. Why is this? So many people lost their Eff 8 picks and tokens and such. I myself lost my Eff 7 pick made from my tokens, 12m $ in-game currency, 127 XP Levels and my Prot 4 armor. It would be better if the server itself reset rather than doing these rollbacks due to having corrupt player files.

Uploaded a proof of me having 12m and 127 xp levels before rollback and using 166 tokens to gain Eff 7 on my Eff 6 pick some time earlier.
Expect rollbacks because hackers are attacking the server

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
i had a great time when roolback happend lmao i got free 600M and used it all for a DP :(

TheAddictedGamer

Rare Pika
so everytime there is some attack going, they have to reset the whole opSB server or what???
so lets say they attacked yesterday, then reset the server, even there was recent a reset?
Doesnt make any sense to me but who am i?
So many already crying to get a reset.
If so, be it, idc

Navythe_slayer

Rare Pika
so everytime there is some attack going, they have to reset the whole opSB server or what???
so lets say they attacked yesterday, then reset the server, even there was recent a reset?
Doesnt make any sense to me but who am i?
So many already crying to get a reset.
If so, be it, idc
there are bugs
only if the hackers do something dramatic such as giving everyone in the server money, destroying spawn, etc
they did do that and Its not fully fixed and some people are hiding the fact that they still have like stacks of spawners or stuff from the hacker.

IndieDemon

Veteran
A Rollback affects all the items that players did in the time between the time the rollback occurred and the time it was rolled back to. You can still get back all of the stuff you lost if you work again.

Also, the server cannot be reset every single time that a hacker targets it. A Rollback is a simpler option.

The player files don't get corrupted. If you actually lost items and other stuff, make a support ticket with proof.

Requesting Lock

@Robin Nijmeijer

Status
Not open for further replies.