Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ping issue

Deba26

Pika Member
Op prison is now just unplayable for me i just spawn and stay stuck at a place and get kicked saying server closed but its probably because i was glitching in one place and Pika as a whole now has a bit high Ping. IDK if this is a me problem or an us problem but anyway Just want to let you know and if you have a Solution for this please say it i am in need.

Attachments

• etwe.png
    etwe.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 3

Sakuraboy

Pika Lover
As for me, every time I get stuck in the air, I just enable fly mode and fly 3-4 blocks or break blocks under stucking me. I don't know can this help to you.

OP
OP
Deba26

Deba26

Pika Member
As for me, every time I get stuck in the air, I just enable fly mode and fly 3-4 blocks or break blocks under stucking me. I don't know can this help to you.
that used to work for me too but it doesn't anymore :(

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
if you getting stuck in a block then the server ticked you out, you should make a help support or ask staff to tp u out.
if it is just lag problem, there may be the server lagging, or you are lagging, restart minecraft and wifi router should help u

moxxy17

Banned
msg staff about it if it's only happening on pika. i'd recommend only msg Mrfatsojr though bc hes the only staff who knows what hes doing

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
msg staff about it if it's only happening on pika. i'd recommend only msg Mrfatsojr though bc hes the only staff who knows what hes doing
OTHER STAFF ATTENTION, he is saying you guys dont know what you are doing!!!!

moxxy17

Banned
OTHER STAFF ATTENTION, he is saying you guys dont know what you are doing!!!!
can you shut up literally no one likes you
and mrfatso and xinolimit are the only staff that know what they are doing so shut your dirty mouth you special ed idiot

MouraThat

Veteran
can you shut up literally no one likes you
and mrfatso and xinolimit are the only staff that know what they are doing so shut your dirty mouth you special ed idiot
Well That's not true is it

Fatso and NoLimit are very good staffs , but that doesn't make all the other staff bad ...

moxxy17

Banned
Well That's not true is it

Fatso and NoLimit are very good staffs , but that doesn't make all the other staff bad ...
all the other staff are clueless. say whatever you want but the only thing the other staff are good at is being chat mods, i left out StoPizza as well he's a legend
and cpt_archer

the rest of the staff are chat moderators kinda cringe how you have 4 staff that know what they are doing.

OP
OP
Deba26

Deba26

Pika Member
Lol guys this was a thread about my problem not about which staffs are good and which are bad please dont fight about that all the staffs are good and are doing whatever they can that's it 🙂🧡

moxxy17

Banned
Lol guys this was a thread about my problem not about which staffs are good and which are bad please dont fight about that all the staffs are good and are doing whatever they can that's it 🙂🧡
youre right, i'm not sorry but youre right

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you think other staff are clueless then you apply for it, get a moderator or admin then trash talk about staff.
every staff at their position have their respective work to do. Always online help you he has clue what he is doing about. owner has to do a lots of things, ofc owner won't have that much time to online; manager, he needs to monitor the whole staff team, check what they have done, who need to be promote, and who need to be demote. Admin, i would say i the bridge between owner,developer, and manager, they need to do what lower staff need to, at the same time need to moderate staff team. Moderator, A VERY IMPORTANT place who need to moderate lower staff member, they need to handle different reports/help / or other request. trail and helper, who always online, they need to handle reports, answer players questions etc...

Everyone in the staff team is contributing to the community for all of us to have a better place to play with, or talk with. You dont need to specify which staff is good, which staff is clueless, there is no use to do that. Being a normal player what you should do is NOT TO OFFENCE ANY RULE and have fun in the server, that all you need and to have.

MouraThat

Veteran
If you think other staff are clueless then you apply for it, get a moderator or admin then trash talk about staff.
every staff at their position have their respective work to do. Always online help you he has clue what he is doing about. owner has to do a lots of things, ofc owner won't have that much time to online; manager, he needs to monitor the whole staff team, check what they have done, who need to be promote, and who need to be demote. Admin, i would say i the bridge between owner,developer, and manager, they need to do what lower staff need to, at the same time need to moderate staff team. Moderator, A VERY IMPORTANT place who need to moderate lower staff member, they need to handle different reports/help / or other request. trail and helper, who always online, they need to handle reports, answer players questions etc...

Everyone in the staff team is contributing to the community for all of us to have a better place to play with, or talk with. You dont need to specify which staff is good, which staff is clueless, there is no use to do that. Being a normal player what you should do is NOT TO OFFENCE ANY RULE and have fun in the server, that all you need and to have.
I'd like to think maybe he's saying Fatso and NoLimit are his favourite or the best staff. Rather than all the other staff are bad idk :/ , but I agree with you they put a lot of effort in and do much more than what some people think..

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I'd like to think maybe he's saying Fatso and NoLimit are his favourite or the best staff. Rather than all the other staff are bad idk :/ , but I agree with you they put a lot of effort in and do much more than what some people think..
ya, like developer, he got jailed in a basement (JK) for a month to code a anti cheat, then got a replied "trash"