Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Petition to bring back the prison servers!

Did you sign the petition?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mart

Rare Pika
I only play SkyWars and Practice so wanna fill me in on what's going on?

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, akgamings

Am speaking as a pika network Member and an old op prison lover. I think that Prison servers went of for reset and updates to be ready for us with new features. That's my opinion.

Your post doesn't have any Unclarified/forbidden links. So don't worry.

Because I don't really understand you want to advertise us this link?

Have a nice day!

Disaalt

The Pika
Hello, akgamings

Am speaking as a pika network Member and an old op prison lover. I think that Prison servers went of for reset and updates to be ready for us with new features. That's my opinion.

Your post doesn't have any Unclarified/forbidden links. So don't worry.

Because I don't really understand you want to advertise us this link?

Have a nice day!
No, if they are going to release to us with updates and stuff, then they should have done it 2 years ago. And he isn't really advertising. Stop posting if you didn't think through your post twice.

P

PyroInDaBus

No, if they are going to release to us with updates and stuff, then they should have done it 2 years ago. And he isn't really advertising. Stop posting if you didn't think through your post twice.
I said that this is my opinion and I don't really know am just thinking so thank you for informing me. I don't really think he is advertising but am just curious.

Bolja

Legendary Pika
Yes they should open or charge back all the prison donators. !!!

Bolja
Proud Member of Pika-Network
SMUGGLER | LEGEND | LEGENDARY PIKA | EX-HELPER

P

PyroInDaBus

Yes they should open or charge back all the prison donators. !!!

Bolja
Proud Member of Pika-Network
SMUGGLER | LEGEND | LEGENDARY PIKA | EX-HELPER
Beautiful signature actually:cool:

D

Deleted member 23559

Prison doesn't seem like a bad game mode at all (I haven't played it too much myself but have tried it before.) but I think it would be for the best if Pika's team focuses on improving the core game modes that popularize Pika first, then bring in other game modes later.

Disaalt

The Pika
Prison doesn't seem like a bad game mode at all (I haven't played it too much myself but have tried it before.) but I think it would be for the best if Pika's team focuses on improving the core game modes that popularize Pika first, then bring in other game modes later.
Prison was actually the main reason I played here first tbh