Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

p2w

MrSpeedy35

Legendary Pika
Well, to keep a server running, every server has to make revenue. If there is no revenue, there is no server.

Arnav3037

Pika Lover
Well well well
Basically being p2w on skypvp is useless because there is always a guy knocking you into void and getting your stuff

iDroom

Nothing new just another p2w game
When you think about it, every Minecraft server is P2W of some sorts. You can't just be running a server without having some way of funding for it. It's business. It just happens so that the ranks with extra perks happen to be the only way to get funds for running the server. Not to mention, you can get ranks by voting too!!!

Arnav3037

Pika Lover
When you think about it, every Minecraft server is P2W of some sorts. You can't just be running a server without having some way of funding for it. It's business. It just happens so that the ranks with extra perks happen to be the only way to get funds for running the server. Not to mention, you can get ranks by voting too!!!
Ok that's necessary for a server to run but there is a limit for that too
And u saying u can get ranks by voting so listen i open more than 100godly keys still don't get a thing and vote crate has even less chance

iDroom

Ok that's necessary for a server to run but there is a limit for that too
And u saying u can get ranks by voting so listen i open more than 100godly keys still don't get a thing and vote crate has even less chance
Well its good enough that you're able to get keys/ranks in the first place, and thats their limit. You can get the first few links via voting.

Kulky

Rare Pika
IGN
kulkjk
I totally agree on this, but I think than any other game modes SkyPvP is way p2w like Sigma rank kit is way to overpowered and have a advantage over other ranks in SkyPvP.

iDroom

I totally agree on this, but I think than any other game modes SkyPvP is way p2w like Sigma rank kit is way to overpowered and have a advantage over other ranks in SkyPvP.
True, but needed for the monetisation ahah. There's nothing we can do about it, they need their money somehow