Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OpFactions1 mcmmo problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFistasce

Pika Member
so hey my name is FireFistasce and i have been playing for a long time theres a issue with op factions:
people have too much mcmmo and because of that they break armor easily like if someone has 25k mcmmo they need 15 hits to break armor and Sweetpvper has 150k axes mcmmo last season
there should really be a limit to mcmmo like 10k because it is hard to pvp whenever we go pvp clayer or someone else with mcmmo above 25k is there and so we die instantly
pls put a limit to mcmmo and lower it like 10k so people can have fun

oMeteor

Veteran
so hey my name is FireFistasce and i have been playing for a long time theres a issue with op factions:
people have too much mcmmo and because of that they break armor easily like if someone has 25k mcmmo they need 15 hits to break armor and Sweetpvper has 150k axes mcmmo last season
there should really be a limit to mcmmo like 10k because it is hard to pvp whenever we go pvp clayer or someone else with mcmmo above 25k is there and so we die instantly
Yea that was a reason of me not playing op factions alot tho, But maybe the limit be 20k

Agromaz

one problem, if someone buys like Custom+ that offers 17.500 mcmmo .and u cant have above 10 k.. ranks are gonna get worse and worse. no one is gonna buy them

Staff will ignore this, 50k axes (*Cough* TheClayeR *Cough*) can 3 shot your armor. Your legs break first, then boots, helmet and chest. If staff care about the community then the axes have to be 15k max, before the reset you could have 80k axes and it would still take like 20 shots to break your armor, not it's 3-5 with 50k. But since staff ignored this thread i think they don't care about the OPFactions community. MCMMO is broken as hell, there are no good pvp'ers on OPFactions, there are only MCMMO skids. I don't understand why there is TOPDonator, Custom and Custom+, if people buy it, it's only for the MCMMO.

Fix the MCMMO or OPFactions will die out really fast.

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Agreed. +1

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Staff will ignore this, 50k axes (*Cough* TheClayeR *Cough*) can 3 shot your armor. Your legs break first, then boots, helmet and chest. If staff care about the community then the axes have to be 15k max, before the reset you could have 80k axes and it would still take like 20 shots to break your armor, not it's 3-5 with 50k. But since staff ignored this thread i think they don't care about the OPFactions community. MCMMO is broken as hell, there are no good pvp'ers on OPFactions, there are only MCMMO skids. I don't understand why there is TOPDonator, Custom and Custom+, if people buy it, it's only for the MCMMO.

Fix the MCMMO or OPFactions will die out really fast.
I think that is a little bit to much. Some people will probably still play on it, but just way less and the people that do still play won't have much fun or are the people that have 80K axes.

Regards,
iMzSpEdY

OP
OP
F

FireFistasce

Pika Member
Staff have no interest in op fac they are never online there the staff are very lazy and they arent even online on op fac 1 even if they are online is just because a donor needs help the pika staff team are all greedy they cant do anything about the problem they only want to make money and they totally ignore us even when they are online we ask for help if we get tp trapped but no one helps

Abusive

Epic Pika
+1 on this but I am not sure what they would do of donor ranks :(

Draegoner

Veteran
I used go play opfacs alot. I took a break. Decided to play again. Went to pvp and got instantly 3 shotted to death while in prot 15 armour(best armour available)... just imagine how new people with bad sets would feel if they went to warp pvp. I immediately stopped playing. There should be a reasonable cap on mcmmo axes. So there is actual room for actual pvp and not just a 5 second fight. If you dont play opfacs you might think im kidding. Im really not.

Last edited:
Like you know, staff actually come there... like you can see on this picture...
Mhtkq1n.png

Because staff are allowed to pvp you know... and for sure in /warp nomcmmo and 2v2 some guys aswell, then they got ganked and they died... qqqqqqqqq

Status
Not open for further replies.