Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

OpFactions1 mcmmo problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFistasce

Pika Member
so hey my name is FireFistasce and i have been playing for a long time theres a issue with op factions:
people have too much mcmmo and because of that they break armor easily like if someone has 25k mcmmo they need 15 hits to break armor and Sweetpvper has 150k axes mcmmo last season
there should really be a limit to mcmmo like 10k because it is hard to pvp whenever we go pvp clayer or someone else with mcmmo above 25k is there and so we die instantly
pls put a limit to mcmmo and lower it like 10k so people can have fun

OP
OP
F

FireFistasce

Pika Member
staff are online only when a donor calls them and in that picture that u showed us it shows that THE SERVER STAFF ARE EXTREMELY BAD AT CATCHING HACKERS THE BIGGEST HACKER TheClayeR was just standing beside him and he STILL DONT BAN HIM OMG THIS SERVER IS HOPELESS

oMeteor

Veteran
staff are online only when a donor calls them and in that picture that u showed us it shows that THE SERVER STAFF ARE EXTREMELY BAD AT CATCHING HACKERS THE BIGGEST HACKER TheClayeR was just standing beside him and he STILL DONT BAN HIM OMG THIS SERVER IS HOPELESS
Well, I fought TheClayeR a lot before, I killed him and he killed me but i didn't see any hacks dude.

OP
OP
F

FireFistasce

Pika Member
meteor we all on op fac 1 have seen his videos and we dont hear him clicking the mouse button when hes fighting on the server THAT IS CALLED AUTO CLICKING and when we eat gapple we cant even regen thats also cause of auto clicker we hear his keyboard buttons but not mouse buttons

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
If its hopeless, just leave, we don't need negativity like this, unless you @FireFistasce can do it better of course.....

Last edited:

VeggiDay

Veteran
so hey my name is FireFistasce and i have been playing for a long time theres a issue with op factions:
people have too much mcmmo and because of that they break armor easily like if someone has 25k mcmmo they need 15 hits to break armor and Sweetpvper has 150k axes mcmmo last season
there should really be a limit to mcmmo like 10k because it is hard to pvp whenever we go pvp clayer or someone else with mcmmo above 25k is there and so we die instantly
pls put a limit to mcmmo and lower it like 10k so people can have fun

Even i agree that 350k Mcmmo on axes is abit too high, to limit the axes level is a bad idea cause it limits the possibilities ingame too hard. I´d recommend to give newer player or all player access to a farm where u can easly farm axes level. As some people know is the Grinder not always working and should be fixed or reworked in a better way.
I guess i dont need to say that this will need a bit security to be sure, that people with hacked clients , etc arent afk gaining mcmmo points.

Reg
VeggiDay

OP
OP
F

FireFistasce

Pika Member
u asked me if i can make it better? ok i wont say that im good but i must say that im more active then staff on op fac in fact staff are nevah online at all

MasterPoop

They wont reduce the amount of mcmmo lmfaooo mcmmo kids like clayer and stuff will come crying to staff :/

oMeteor

Veteran
the staff do everything for donors they dont give a shit to normal people
They do help everyone when they are free, They are humans they can't be on 24 hours to ban hackers, Can you be 24 hours online to ban more than 100 hacker? And if you ask beautifully they will help but if you kept spamming and annoying they won't, Just ask beautifully and they will help you.

OP
OP
F

FireFistasce

Pika Member
Meteor in my entire lifeline on pika i have only seen staff 6 to 7 times and i was kind for far too long everyone is complaining for staff to be on op fac

Cloudz

Firstly, if you played op factions recently you would know i've been on there daily for at least 3 hours every single day, secondly of course we tend to donators first they help run the server by donating, and mcmmo has a cap of 50k and i am making a suggestion next staff meeting to lower it to around 25k so custom+ still get that boost from donating. Since most of this thread is just you talking badly and disrespecting staff i'll just lock it

Status
Not open for further replies.