Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

OPFACTIONS never opens again?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
Okay its been like a week almost or smthing and OPFAC is still closed? I mean wtf is taking so mfking god damn long??

Can i at least have a clue or sum sh*t?

xDanGR

Rare Pika
They are fixing bugs (like /baltop permission and many more) that people have reported during their PLAYTIME.

OP
OP
Nuxoria

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
Yea wannabe staff gaydan is answering to questions, but staff is not. Nicee.

But please dont reset the fac yet :D

OP
OP
Nuxoria

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
Can someone tell like an exact date when op fac opens or like will it open next month or smthing?

xDanGR

Rare Pika
The way I think how OP Facs will look like after the fixing process, they probably will reset it.

zquizle

Banned
Hello Nuxoria,

like Staff already stated multiple times, we don't receive informations about those stuff. We don't know if they fix bugs or just have issues with the server. We can just share what we think about it. If you have specific questions about that topic, please contact Gunfire or voodootje0.

Have a great day!

OP
OP
Nuxoria

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
Hello Nuxoria,

like Staff already stated multiple times, we don't receive informations about those stuff. We don't know if they fix bugs or just have issues with the server. We can just share what we think about it. If you have specific questions about that topic, please contact Gunfire or voodootje0.

Have a great day!

Man f*ck they will never answer. Its like trying to win a fking jackpot. I have tried this sh*t multiple times. Well dont fking reset the op fac please, things just started to go mfking well. And permban xDan, that would be the best bug fix ever done.

Status
Not open for further replies.