Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op fac's best pvpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princebode786

Pika Member
hahha bro you cant say shit like that fair enough they are new but bro wait wait wait the biggest and most strongest pvp is me and my full squad is getting unbanned this month and we are coming back to dominate op facitons we will see how good all of u are
Your squad xdddd just stop

Princebode786

Pika Member
Ive literally dropped half of these people in fair and unfair pvp these are more like OP-Factions Old PVP'ers how about you list the new ones?We can take many examples but you see you dont play anymore.
In my opinion new PVP'ers are much more improved and better such as:
TheCoolKid
IToggle
Little_Unsteady
Camper123
762ms_
Te0n
These are the active and good PVP'ers on OP-Factions through this season there might come even more:)
Just stop laufy banned on ovqrclock banned for autoclicker I see

thepotatoguyy

Pika Lover
Ive literally dropped half of these people in fair and unfair pvp these are more like OP-Factions Old PVP'ers how about you list the new ones?We can take many examples but you see you dont play anymore.
In my opinion new PVP'ers are much more improved and better such as:
TheCoolKid
IToggle
Little_Unsteady
Camper123
762ms_
Te0n
These are the active and good PVP'ers on OP-Factions through this season there might come even more:)
Ive dropped Camper123 and Te0n in 1v1s :D

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
@Ovqrclock
Ive beaten mostly ever one in op facs 1,(Killed Teon,camper,litle,itoggle and much more)
H20 dont think your really gud cuz if ive killed 100 times soo please dont make yourself look like an op pvper ;)

If you dont believe try pvping me!
Ovq got banned for auto-clicker anyways :) so that dude is just not legit :D

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
Ovq got banned for auto-clicker anyways :) so that dude is just not legit :D
Yea you're right 20cps most of the time ofcourse you knew it and you didn't ban me because you couldn't even screenshare me,i played there for like 3 month's or so and its none of you're bussiness to talk about me i get banned for stupid things always such as no-slowdown anti-knockback auto-clicker because of my bad friendships with staff like you i come to this position i know big sh** for people like you most of pika is a toxic community would recommend you to keep it shut.
Your nothing but a friend of a friend in the staff community who got a lack of power in this corrupted sad pika.

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Yea you're right 20cps most of the time ofcourse you knew it and you didn't ban me because you couldn't even screenshare me,i played there for like 3 month's or so and its none of you're bussiness to talk about me i get banned for stupid things always such as no-slowdown anti-knockback auto-clicker because of my bad friendships with staff like you i come to this position i know big sh** for people like you most of pika is a toxic community would recommend you to keep it shut.
Your nothing but a friend of a friend in the staff community who got a lack of power in this corrupted sad pika.
lmao I was actually ready to hear a "I got false ban pika sux" you're actually admitting of using auto-clicker wuw :p I'm actually kinda sad rn, cause I thought you were a legit player.... I actually beat you in 1v1 while you were having auto-clicker lmaooo :p oh well... I hope you're ashamed. Hacking is the sad thing... it's because of ppl like you that Pika isn't going well.
@Alba_x

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
lmao I was actually ready to hear a "I got false ban pika sux" you're actually admitting of using auto-clicker wuw :p I'm actually kinda sad rn, cause I thought you were a legit player.... I actually beat you in 1v1 while you were having auto-clicker lmaooo :p oh well... I hope you're ashamed. Hacking is the sad thing... it's because of ppl like you that Pika isn't going well.
@Alba_x
I'm never gonna admit it its usual things i mean its minecraft i expected something to happen and i'm never playing in pika again i should be blacklisted tbh depending on many funny donor crying sh*t:laugh:
after all she/he came at me after 3/5 months of playing and banned me for autoclicker on their opfacs server who gets butterfly clickers plenty if not dozens of times and unfortunately i was the one to get banned of hundreds this time because you weren't there to say its just lag hes not autoclicking[quote;i was not].

I should have never donated to this disgusting server its all about that interest.
After all you lie to a friend thats staff and get the specified user/player banned for a week without proof while in your member account and also threaten them of knowing their password so gtfo and get a life.
You spot on secretly hear other messages [we call this;abusing] so you can profit on your information over their identities.And many other things that you use in your position as a staff,you and thebearkinghd now have plenty of custom+ accounts just by resigning and literally giving out them to your friends keep in mind this guy bearkinghd will get you anything if you sell him csgoskins
@DutchminerHD,@dutchfarmerHD

Permanently

as you can see this is a list of the best pvpers in op facs 1

Ps: this is not from the best to the worst its random

1-MrFatso
2-umz2k9
3-Zuhairkiani
4-daantje8
5-jaggerpvp
6-theclayer (i dont think he hacks or not but it seems he hack)
7-zzschurrezz
8-Mrkean908
10-ghostsp
11-Supa_koopa
12-Acropolis
13-bigshow_
14-realbtk

Im sorry if i forgot some u can tell what i forgot :D
me? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.