Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Op fac's best pvpers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
hahha bro you cant say shit like that fair enough they are new but bro wait wait wait the biggest and most strongest pvp is me and my full squad is getting unbanned this month and we are coming back to dominate op facitons we will see how good all of u are
Hey bud i know your whole team and the whole coming up shit people talked to me about you i actually met some of them and they couldn't even handle me in a 1 v 1.
Except that i don't play in that laggy server that much anymore.
I've dropped you before on pvp so i'm not really seeing new people to come.
You never dominated OP-Fac you were a minority especially when i was a mod on nublets.

Klory

Rare Pika
Hey bud i know your whole team and the whole coming up shit people talked to me about you i actually met some of them and they couldn't even handle me in a 1 v 1.
Except that i don't play in that laggy server that much anymore.
I've dropped you before on pvp so I'm not really seeing new people to come.
You never dominated OP-Fac you were a minority especially when i was a mod on nublets.
if the server so laggy as you say, why you keep playing bruh?

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
if the server so laggy as you say, why you keep playing bruh?
This is where I've been playing minecraft and especially pvp on for a few years now,I was there on OP-Factions 2.0 which was a downhill with 10 players on all time
I ain't leaving until i quit minecraft i literally spent hours in this server and something like lag can't make me leave easily:)

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
u were in nublets pahaha u dumb fuck i was co owner of nublets i played all way throught titancore i bet you dont even know the old owner for titancore you silly child some 12 year old rando joins and starts to talk shit about everyone hahahah. go back to your old server you are not wanted in pika :D

Ovqrclock

Epic Pika
u were in nublets pahaha u dumb fuck i was co owner of nublets i played all way throught titancore i bet you dont even know the old owner for titancore you silly child some 12 year old rando joins and starts to talk shit about everyone hahahah. go back to your old server you are not wanted in pika :D
Polaz was the old owner one of the most remembered factions was Flux there were many good times but Titancore was perfect Remember Boris?<3
Im old enough here and i've been playing here since along time if id mention my life through it,it would be impressive.I can remember most of the people that used to play and still play now in each of their alts.

Brisngr

Pika Lover
@Ovqrclock
Ive beaten mostly ever one in op facs 1,(Killed Teon,camper,litle,itoggle and much more)
H20 dont think your really gud cuz if ive killed 100 times soo please dont make yourself look like an op pvper ;)

If you dont believe try pvping me!

thepotatoguyy

Pika Lover
@ 4bode they shuldn't be on here cuz i 1v1t them both and won thecampingbunny is good but RezznoMc shuldn't be on here for sure haha !

FAMESCARE

Legendary Pika
Wow such cancerous comments to begin with this thread should have not been made , you do realise how toxic the Pvp community is ? Don't you and you still make a list of people? I could have made a list of best pot pvp players then what? People would start bashing me about not including them and yeah you get the point .... i want to say that nothing ever of this sort should be made which increases toxicity in pika community

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.