Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Next Prison

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
I think we should keep prestige ranks. like after A, prestige D and so on.
I really don't like Prestiges.... everything gets so Op with blocks.... nah, now diamonds will be rare :) In actual Prison Diamond is just a joke for real you can have it when you want ;) In this Prison you will have to work it ;D

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
For real I'm a huge donator myself and I will not complain about this, trust me this is gona be Epic.
User2
gotteni
Snier

This is going to be based on PvP, MINING (It's Prison, not a shop center) and earning money from yourself and not your Donator multiplier :D Even you guys said it's boring cleaning shops :D If you want to be the richest you'll have to mineeee and rankup, Money won't be a impressive thing anymore, Ranks will, trust me Free will be hard to achieve. and if we add Legend even harder :D

Sapperdeflap

Pika Lover
I really don't like Prestiges.... everything gets so Op with blocks.... nah, now diamonds will be rare :) In actual Prison Diamond is just a joke for real you can have it when you want ;) In this Prison you will have to work it ;D
Prestiging is the point in Prison

gotteni

many commands down? I didn't even mention all the commands.... I told you before complaning about everything Pm me in discord I can explain you in details my new Prison plan :)
But end of all, it doesnt matter is there plots or stuff like that, i personally just liked that we had plots, but yea, its true prison is meant to earn ur "freedom" not to only basicly being AFK and earn millions of money. But yea, work with it and make prison great again :)!

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
But end of all, it doesnt matter is there plots or stuff like that, i personally just liked that we had plots, but yea, its true prison is meant to earn ur "freedom" not to only basicly being AFK and earn millions of money. But yea, work with it and make prison great again :)!
Thanks, I appreciate you understand what I try so hard to do :)
You'll have to mine from now on to be rich :D
You can do a lot of things with money though, you can buy enchants, and not taking time trying to enchant yourself, so this is a cool thing for donators :)

gotteni

even im older player than 1,5years lul, so its kinda new player, btw, any idea when prison is rdy to play`? xD
you're very new... 1.5years ago XD u never knew the real prison :)
You will see it's 10 times better

DarkxSilent

Pika Member
I can't wait to see the new version :D This will be very exciting to go back to the original Prison. I'm glad someone finally took a stand for it and wanted to update it :)

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I think we should have some thing called the, Leo, rank.. I think it would help out a lot..

DustySpore

This new Prison is going to be hell isn't it. :I
We donors still keep our ranks right? We also can claim lands in Free world and no one can destroy bases?
Going to love New Prison or going back to old Prison even if it's going to be a lot harder but that's why it's FUN! :D

Last edited:
OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
This new Prison is going to be hell isn't it. :I
We donors still keep our ranks right? We also can claim lands in Free world and no one can destroy bases?
Going to love New Prison or going back to old Prison even if it's going to be a lot harder but that's why it's FUN! :D
Im trying to make a brand new game mode for more fun yea :)
And of course you keep your donor rank, if you have the proof of the purchase.
Im gona try to add that u can claim in free lands idk if its usefull tho because it will be too similar to Factions then, might be weird.

NVRizo

Will There Be More Crate Chest? Or Just The Same?
Cant Wait To See The New Prison!!
And Will There Be A Mine In A Middle Of A PVP arena?

DustySpore

I think the PVP Arena should be a lot bigger because no one pvps that much in Prison. That's why PVP should attract more players since Prison is lacking in PVP.

OP
OP
_MugiHq

_MugiHq

Epic Pika
Will There Be More Crate Chest? Or Just The Same?
Cant Wait To See The New Prison!!
And Will There Be A Mine In A Middle Of A PVP arena?
oh didn't though about crates.... wow thanks for the reminder :p
Give me some suggestions about the crates if ya want :)

Status
Not open for further replies.