Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

New Topic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I suggest a new Topic where people from Creative can post their plots and wait for them to be rated.

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
pretty good but also players can go to team speak and ask an head admin+ or Whysomad to check their plots so yh

OP
OP
Fanta

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Go to the Creative topic right now and count the threads named "For PizzaMC and Thav".

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I don't want to Fanta... I don't want to even try and count them all..... New topic pls? Pls?

CloudAP

Veteran
But thats the main purpose of /plots done. People are just not patience enough to wait for staff to check their plot.

Draegoner

Veteran
the thing with /plot done is that there must be 100s of plots waiting to be checked .
Everyone just posts on forums and then pizza usually responds within 2 days or so.
Now Kayleeesea can check plots, so that makes it easier

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
i got an idea!
what about to just freakin do /plot done and wait for an staff members to rank u up
that it

OP
OP
Fanta

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Dude I have the highest rank, we're not talking about ranking up here, we're talking about the Creative topic being full of "Please check out my plots and rate them admins".

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Dude I have the highest rank, we're not talking about ranking up here, we're talking about the Creative topic being full of "Please check out my plots and rate them admins".

hmm so those threads need to be deleted or they need to put a rule if some one put a thread like that need to be punished

D

Deleted member 85

I didn't read all of this so I might point out the obvious so yeah...
People do /ps done, their plots haven't been checked for 2 weeks for say.
Who knows how it works, do we get listed on some "done" list or do we insist on spamming a staff member who can whenever they make an appearance in Creative IF our plots haven't even been checked out?

I asked PizzaMC on his profile if he'll delete the threads like "For PizzaMC/Thav01" after their plots are actually checked since they can't ask him on his or Thav01's profile's to check their plots or it's automatically deemed "spam", and he said he'll think about making a new section for this exact thing. Or might.
0NG4p9F.png

I made a thread on where people can ask for their plots to be approved/checked on that single thread for the time being, here.

Creative also needs more staff to check plots, wolftyla resigning so she's out and I'm not sure on whether Whysomad, Destruct and DirkieXP still check plots.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
Fanta

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I will get your thread off topic just for the sake of proving my point <3

DirkieXP

Banned
When i was staff i asked for permission to check plots, thav said he was going to make a doc to explain it to me, but he never one. It will just take some time untill they rate it, patience is needed. That is the system

Status
Not open for further replies.