Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

HyperRSmash

Veteran
Hello, I'm an old survival/pika player and I wanted to say pika needs a new survival, a new old survival actually. The old community was lost, the present community is ignorant, filled with *noobs*, and why? In this season there were 2 major problems that I can remember at the moment: There is a constant lag, sometimes stronger than others, and there was a claim reset, so there were raids. This caused the old good community to leave, as their builds were destroyed.

What I'm here saying is that survival needs a new season, by another words, a reset... this could solve many problems if done right. Most of the old community won't come back but we can create a new one, though this can't be done with the constant lag because noone likes to play that way. The new season should:

- have a /warp shop, like Slendyy had seasons ago where players could apply and sell some items by prices made by the shop owner, and the profit would be splited to the owner and the worker. This would be very important as it would be a way of players to win emeralds. The shop could be made by a staff or by a player from the game, but he should be trustworthy so the shop would be always in stock. Also add a heads shop, another section of that shop, expensive heads but... noone complained the other seasons :) having heads is nice as they should be from random stuff, pokemons, animals, and staffs.

-Remove the lag: seriously noone can play with it, so if we want to create a new community we need players not to leave the server and not to be constantly kicked to the lobby.

-Mantain the emerald system but remove /shop /ah and /auc. Those are skyblock commands, survival should be played the old fashioned way: emeraldsare the money, players should be forced to trade items with each other as they wouldn't have /shop or any other way to get items. This would fortify the relations between them, making new relationships.

-Mantain /trade, it is useful for dont be scammed.

-Activate trades with villagers

-Mantain /hug /kiss and the *sit in stairs* plugin.

-Add the plugin which has the chests and blocks historial-> this is extremly useful to catch griefers and solve many problems in the past.

-Remove *Do not speak foreign languages in global chat*. Most of the community is not english and many of the players don't even know how to speak english so they don't know that rule. It is not properly an excuse not to be punished but there should be liberty for the groups, that are from different places and therefore speak different languages, to talk freely with eachother, which will make them able to establish stronger relations and form groups.

This is all I can remember at the moment, I will keep updating :3. I hope something can be done this season is dead.

Regards,
HyperRSmash

Edit 1: Forgot to say update the version, 1.8 is outdated.

Last edited:

Slendyy

Veteran
Completly supporting this thread and reverting to my previous one too this.

We just want a peaceful and updated place to play and have fun. Probably it would bring more people back.

Best regards, Slendyy.

leaf26

Legendary Pika
money should be whatever the players decide it is, not legislated by economy plugins that are never going to be touched later.

my rank is gone for some reason and nobody is doing anything to help.

Staff is never online.

It would be best to build a new SMP server from the ground up.

ak1ca

I dont know if the survival will ever reset and if that happened it will prob be on 1.8 like every season,I do like to see that survival get reset with new stuff like 1.13, no /shop, etc.

Regards,
-ak1ca

RaVo

Legendary Pika
Hello, I'm an old survival/pika player and I wanted to say pika needs a new survival, a new old survival actually. The old community was lost, the present community is ignorant, filled with *noobs*, and why? In this season there were 2 major problems that I can remember at the moment: There is a constant lag, sometimes stronger than others, and there was a claim reset, so there were raids. This caused the old good community to leave, as their builds were destroyed.

What I'm here saying is that survival needs a new season, by another words, a reset... this could solve many problems if done right. Most of the old community won't come back but we can create a new one, though this can't be done with the constant lag because noone likes to play that way. The new season should:

- have a /warp shop, like Slendyy had seasons ago where players could apply and sell some items by prices made by the shop owner, and the profit would be splited to the owner and the worker. This would be very important as it would be a way of players to win emeralds. The shop could be made by a staff or by a player from the game, but he should be trustworthy so the shop would be always in stock. Also add a heads shop, another section of that shop, expensive heads but... noone complained the other seasons :) having heads is nice as they should be from random stuff, pokemons, animals, and staffs.

-Remove the lag: seriously noone can play with it, so if we want to create a new community we need players not to leave the server and not to be constantly kicked to the lobby.

-Mantain the emerald system but remove /shop /ah and /auc. Those are skyblock commands, survival should be played the old fashioned way: emeraldsare the money, players should be forced to trade items with each other as they wouldn't have /shop or any other way to get items. This would fortify the relations between them, making new relationships.

-Mantain /trade, it is useful for dont be scammed.

-Activate trades with villagers

-Mantain /hug /kiss and the *sit in stairs* plugin.

-Add the plugin which has the chests and blocks historial-> this is extremly useful to catch griefers and solve many problems in the past.

-Remove *Do not speak foreign languages in global chat*. Most of the community is not english and many of the players don't even know how to speak english so they don't know that rule. It is not properly an excuse not to be punished but there should be liberty for the groups, that are from different places and therefore speak different languages, to talk freely with eachother, which will make them able to establish stronger relations and form groups.

This is all I can remember at the moment, I will keep updating :3. I hope something can be done this season is dead.

Regards,
HyperRSmash

Edit 1: Forgot to say update the version, 1.8 is outdated.
/warp shop is good but wouldnt it be better if players could just apply for warps?

Idk about *Do not speak foreign languages in global chat*. By removing this rule someone can say totally crap about you in public chat and if you want to check if they did then you will have to trow it all in translate. They need to speak nglish for the rules anyways. Your /warp shop idea wont work very well if everyone is speaking different languages. Ofc allot of the foreign people speak foreign languages but I doubt that they would leave pika just because of this rule.

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
requesting new version of survival server, new owners are cool and i hope they will surprise survival players with new announcement about reset. I'm also thinking they are new in experience with survival types of server. good luck and +1

SezarBD

Legendary Pika
dear iwanfgufaw, I was inactive player during survival server glitch and claim problem.

Its---MME

hi guys im Thesurvivalpro we need that old survival yes we need it but lag and ddos protection dis1bled this is no a 'survival'

if any owner or admin see this message pls send me

have a great day Its---MME

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
But no one cares...

If no one cares then why is there still old players still playing in the server? Please don't conclude an assumption that you have in mind and try to observe why others chose to stay or come back. Its not that no one cares, but there's things beyond minecraft that is more important.

James_s

Rare Pika
If no one cares then why is there still old players still playing in the server? Please don't conclude an assumption that you have in mind and try to observe why others chose to stay or come back. Its not that no one cares, but there's things beyond minecraft that is more important.
Dude , Im old player too
I didn't mean that players do not care , devs not .

James_s

Rare Pika
Survival is dead since some problems happened to pika- network community some guys know...
I hope survival will back to old days As soon as possible.