Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Slendyy

Veteran
If no one cares then why is there still old players still playing in the server? Please don't conclude an assumption that you have in mind and try to observe why others chose to stay or come back. Its not that no one cares, but there's things beyond minecraft that is more important.
What do you mean by "old players". I'm 100% sure , there isn't any old player of survival there. Simply because they created their own server instead of donating to a server wich doesn't care about them.

P.s. there isn't any kind of advertising here , just making a point on what it become in terms of donators and theirs privilegies.

zadjalixx

Pika Member
What do you mean by "old players". I'm 100% sure , there isn't any old player of survival there. Simply because they created their own server instead of donating to a server wich doesn't care about them.

P.s. there isn't any kind of advertising here , just making a point on what it become in terms of donators and theirs privilegies.
I'm an old player from time to time I join Pika. my account is way much older than when it was created on the forums.

MrUncleTeddy

Veteran
I completly agree with you , Friendly helping players will bring the old survival , nice suggestions by the way.

nerrad182

Pika Lover
what is the current version now? i have been away for so long.. i hope it's not 1.8:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: