Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Naming the Items according to their ability

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz​

Suggestion:
Naming the Items according to their ability​

Detailed description:
Pika Skywars Have a lot of items which are same from its look but different from their abiity, Most importantly the Fireaspect sword and Sharpness sword in Rumble Mode

Renaming these swords to something that will help differentiate the swords while they are in our hotbar without opening our inventory to check the item's enchants (this is what both swords look like in the hotbar https://prnt.sc/L3-qFo8IuoeK )

The renames should be in the Format " [Enchantment] {Enchantment Level] [Item Type] "

These are the items which need a rename:
Fire Aspect II sword (Rumble)
Sharpness II sword (Rumble and Normal)
Sharpness I sword (Normal)
Fire Aspect I sword (Normal)

Punch II bow (Rumble)
Power IV bow (rumble)
Power III bow (Rumble and Normal)
Power II bow (Normal)
Power I bow (Normal)

(The armor peices can also have some name like "Protection III Diamond Chestplate" or somthing, But its not entirely necessary)

There are some kits which have same kind of item but different enchant like the Bonk Kit with Knock Back I Golden sword and Pyro Kit with enchants Sharpness I and Fire Aspect I. If the items from a certain kit is named after the kit, it will be easier to see the names from our hotbar. For example the golden sword from Bonk Kit will be named "Bonk".

Reason(s):
The community needs it​

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • I don't think it's necessary
  • It wouldn't feel vanilla
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

OP
OP
Diamond_Gamerzz

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion
I have decided to Downvote your suggestion due to the following reasons
  • I don't think it's necessary
  • It wouldn't feel vanilla
If the Speed Boots and Bouncy Boots have names, i was wondering why the swords and stuff didnt have names

xDeleted

Staff Member
Sr Mod
+1 I have faced this issue so I can see that its pretty helpful. GL getting this accepted.

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
If the Speed Boots and Bouncy Boots have names, i was wondering why the swords and stuff didnt have names
Because they don't exist in vanilla Minecraft and are a sort of custom thing for specific game mode - rumble to be specific

Anuly

Veteran

I don't really feel a need for this, the reason Bouncy and speedy boots have a name is because they are not vanilla items as mentioned above

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Diamond_Gamerzz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Unnecessary.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.